Barca Transfers and Rumors

serghei

Lenglet and Arthur are two quality additions. With Coutinho and Dembele to step up this season, we are good to go. We don't need to be splashing 70-80m on 30 years old players who aren't anything special. If we don't want to bring Thiago back, then just keep the money.

We've already improved the squad in two compartments.

It's hilarious tha we plan to bring Willian back for around the same money it would cost us to sign Thiago. Who is younger, better and already has the Barca style in him.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lenglet and Arthur are two quality additions. With Coutinho and Dembele to step up this season, we are good to go. We don't need to be splashing 70-80m on 30 years old player who aren't anything special. If we don't want to bring Thiago back, then just keep the money.

We've already improved the squad in two compartments.

I'd try to offer Bayern max 40-50m for Thiago and see if they take it.

Good thing with Thiago is that he's on relative low wages in Munich so cannot demand a huge jump. Is 27 years old and someone you can move past or bench if Arthur steps up big time.

JamDav1982

I'd try to offer Bayern max 40-50m for Thiago and see if they take it.

Good thing with Thiago is that he's on relative low wages in Munich so cannot demand a huge jump. Is 27 years old and someone you can move past or bench if Arthur steps up big time.

Would think he is on decent money in Germany.

Not that wages be an issue but be on well over 100k a week would say.

DonAK

Where are you reading that?

112K is what was being reported before his new contract. I doubt he is on same again.

James is defintely on more than that.

From one of those standard football contract sites.

Found another link about James where contracts leaked by Football Leaks to Der Spiegel claims he makes 6.5m net.

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/wie-s...-star-james-rodriguez-erkaufte-a-1163543.html

Not sure what it comes down to per week.

Apparently Thiago makes around 12-15m before tax as it's usually reported in Germany:

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...tension-thiago-alcantara-massive-transfer-fee

Total-Football

strange stuff.. what would become of demebele. he is already an issue and willian literally plays nowhere but as a right winger, where demebele plays (or rather tries). i was thinking maybe gamble on.dembele on the other side but i doubt its going to happen since coutinho was brought to play as a left winger.

eaman

Willian would improve the squad and 70 million isn't crazy money anymore. He has pace, dribbling ability, scores goals in big games and assists. 30 isn't very old these days and who cares about resale value as I said it's not that much anymore

Last edited:

DonAK

Willian would improve the squad and 70 million isn't crazy money anymore. He has pace, dribbling ability, scores goals in big game and assists. 30 isn't very old these days and who cares about resale value as I said it's not that much anymore

Which games?

Home of Barca Fans