Barca Transfers and Rumors

SeloBarca

I just think he would cost to much for what he would offer, and he would demand first team selection all the time. Remember how his dad acted when he played for us..
But ye, cant really think of any cheaper option. Eriksen is kinda the same, "neither or"
Jorginho would be a better option but will probably go to another club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I just think he would cost to much for what he would offer, and he would demand first team selection all the time. Remember how his dad acted when he played for us..
But ye, cant really think of any cheaper option. Eriksen is kinda the same, "neither or"
Jorginho would be a better option but will probably go to another club.

We're likely not getting any other midfielder as Valverde suggested.

So for this summer it's Griezmann or bust. Arthur in January.

Valverde either learns or next season might turn ugly when more teams figure us out.

Like it is in everything. You adapt or get left behind. Sink or swim.

Barça always end up catching up or waiting for the meltdown before doing anything.

Always reactive rather than proactive from the top to the bottom.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

are there any indications as to how much our net budget is this Summer?

No. I assume it is 60-70 million + sales (like each year).

But since we are after Griezmann + Lenglet, I have a suspicion that Barto is hiding some extra money somewhere.

Barca83

Banned
No. I assume it is 60-70 million + sales (like each year).

But since we are after Griezmann + Lenglet, I have a suspicion that Barto is hiding some extra money somewhere.

that was a fine budget 5-6 years ago but not sure it's enough anymore with the way prices are going. I'd expect even non oil clubs like Liverpool/United to be net spending around 150m this Summer

Nothanks

idk if we were to believe in some of the rumors (which we shouldn't) thiago for 50m wouldn't be so bad, that's nearly gomes money

rafinha + digne money is enough

assuming those rumors are correct

FCBfan22

that was a fine budget 5-6 years ago but not sure it's enough anymore with the way prices are going. I'd expect even non oil clubs like Liverpool/United to be net spending around 150m this Summer

Well, Liverpool can, because they have half of our Neymar money.

:benitez:

Kul_z

I think that this is the right time to start believing in our youth , if we get griezmann i think that would be enough, im not into that money splashing thing. Ffs, that would be 7 out of 11 world class players
Mats-pique-umtiti(he is a world class)-busquets-coutinho-messi-griezmann, with dembele knocking on that world class doors and suarez who should sharpen a bit and lose some weight. That said and with potential thiago's return we have, well depends on formation a quite a roster, interesting one.
Mats
?(semedo)-pique-umtiti-alba
Busi(rakitic,samper)
Thiago?(roberto,alena,denis)- coutinho(alena, denis)
And for three spots we have absolutely world class attack, goat-griez-dembele-suarez and coutinho, it all depends on formation.
We should get rid of the deadweight(including ev, what a joke)
Link up play would be terrifying, amount of firepower upfront is even more terrifying that im quite sure with right tactics, there is no bus we couldnt penetrate. Fuck that we dont play crosses, long balls, we are short. We never played like that, and i dont see why should we start, just play beautiful(ev fuck off) and defense is set. People are playing too much fm, and i think from those 7 wc starters, we should be able to integrate some of our own.

BBZ8800

there is no bus we couldnt penetrate.

Except that we couldn't penetrate virtually any bus like Juve, AM, Psg, Bayern since we would have exactly the same players or type of players like in the last 7 "successful" years.
Imagine Griezamnn-Suarez-Messi, Coutinho-Thiago-Busquets and a level of passing from left to right for 1000 times per match and passing to the edge of the box for Messi to get in a perfect shooting position EXACTLY from the edge of the box, because if we'll try to shoot from any other position, we'll die 2 seconds after that moment, lol.

Fuck that we dont play crosses, long balls, we are short. We never played like that, and i dont see why should we start, just play beautiful(ev fuck off) and defense is set. People are playing too much fm, and i think from those 7 wc starters, we should be able to integrate some of our own.

That's cool.
We should stick to our style and to our principles and let Real win CLs for the next 10 years.
But hey, we'll stick to "our style".
We are the moral winners here ;)

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Except that we couldn't penetrate virtually any bus like Juve, AM, Psg, Bayern since we would have exactly the same players or type of players like in the last 7 "successful" years.
Imagine Griezamnn-Suarez-Messi, Coutinho-Thiago-Busquets and a level of passing from left to right for 1000 times per match and passing to the edge of the box for Messi to get in a perfect shooting position EXACTLY from the edge of the box, because if we'll try to shoot from any other position, we'll die 2 seconds after that moment, lol.

That's cool.
We should stick to our style and to our principles and let Real win CLs for the next 10 years.

CL does not equal El Clasico.

Messi983

To penetrate the busses we need something

13-6.jpg

MTL_Barca

That's cool.

Since you always talk about how bad our style is and everyone else does it better etc i really really really want to see how your muscle line up would look like if you could swap the players out like you want.

BBZ8800

Since you always talk about how bad our style is and everyone else does it better etc i really really really want to see how your muscle line up would look like if you could swap the players out like you want.

Play 433 with someone like Benzema/Lewandowski as a CF.
If you play 433, play Lewa, Messi, Dembele.
If you play 442, play Messi-Lewa.

In midfield, don't play Iniesta- Coutinho-Arthur-Thiago, but SOME technical guys and some workhorses, to get the balance.

That's basically it, I am asking for only 1 player (versatile Cf) and maybe one physical Cm or a Cdm.

Then, instead of playing shortpasses 99% of time, you can play:
70-80% shortpasses (and some counters)
And 20-30% crosses in RM's style.

So, I am not saying that Barca's style sucks in general.
It just needs an upgrade since we are stuck in 2011'.

But majority of fans here (and the board) see a solution in: Griezmann, Messi, Dembele and Coutinho-Arthur/Alena/Thiago-Busi.
Versatlity level 0.
One dimensional football with different (player's) names=level 20 000

Rm winning a CL in 2019=on one dollar, you'll earn 1,50 at max.
Barca winning it with this style=you'll earn 10 dollars for 1 dollar invested.

Feel free to quote me in the next May after the same outcome as in this season.

Home of Barca Fans