Barca Transfers and Rumors

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
If Busquets wants to go,let him go.
One of the most overrated players in Barcelona history.
It's about time we get a player who can actually defend and run.
The sideway passing is out of style now..
Sick and tired of these players who are starting b.c they are from Catalunya
Screw that

Unknownstupidity10 just STFU.

Barcilliant

well apparently hes Citys first option, 2nd is Jorginho

i don't see him leaving Barca but if hes going to hold the club for ransom over a new contract he can gtfo. hes not exactly old yet (29) but we gotta draw the line somewhere, we will end up a freaking graveyard. would be interesting to see a midfield with a physical/energy type (Kante) in DM with Coutinho and Arthur. without Xaviesta Busi doesn't look the same player - could just be that the midfield is even slower now with Raki

Sell Busquets for 100 million. Buy Kante.

Busquets needs mobile, busy midfielders to be at his best. When Xavi, Iniesta were in their prime he excelled because they kept so much possession.

I think he'd be decent with City but the pace of the epl would definitely give him problems.

Givenchy

pretty sad how 8 years ago vs Inter we threw Pique up front as our only plan B and here we are still doing the same thing :lol: i will give him credit though, he does create danger

Laplacian

Loving all these Griez se queda rumors. Slot Coutinho as a LW, he's also a goalscorer if you set things up properly. Get two top quality CMs, a controlling midfielder (Thiago) and an AM
in Eriksen. Get rid of Suarez and use either Paco or Munir as back up. Dembele gets his guaranteed minutes, Messi plays centrally without fucking us up, Coutinho in LW, and with Eirksen and Thiago our front 6 would be balanced. It would be a perfect summer window.

Too bad I for sure know the board's going to splash money on something stupid.

JamDav1982

Loving all these Griez se queda rumors. Slot Coutinho as a LW, he's also a goalscorer if you set things up properly. Get two top quality CMs, a controlling midfielder (Thiago) and an AM
in Eriksen. Get rid of Suarez and use either Paco or Munir as back up. Dembele gets his guaranteed minutes, Messi plays centrally without fucking us up, Coutinho in LW, and with Eirksen and Thiago our front 6 would be balanced. It would be a perfect summer window.

Too bad I for sure know the board's going to splash money on something stupid.

Griezmann is needed more than likes of Eriksen.

That team would get cut to bits on defence and of the front five named Coutinho would be about most reliable defender...

Joan

Who are we getting linked to?

Griezmann, Lenglet, anyone else?

Current squad (additions):
Attack: Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Paco (Griezmann)
Midfield: Coutinho, Busquets, Rakitić, Paulinho, Iniesta, Denis, Gomes, Samper (Alenya)
Defence: Alba, Umtiti, Roberto, Pique, Semedo, Digne, Mina, Vidal, Vermaelen (Lenglet)
GKs: Mats, Jasper

It bolded names leave, we'd be left with 17 players. We'll need to sign a few. By small squad, Valverde usually means 22 players. To get there, we'll need 5.
Griezmann, Lenglet are 2, Alenya is 3.

There are reports about Digne leaving, we'd need a back-up there.

This might turn into a busy summer for us.

MTL_Barca

Lenglet would be the replacement for Mina, we need to loan him out anyway because of Arthur.

Griezmann, Alena, Arthur (winter), new CB (Lenglet?) for Paco, Vidal, Iniesta, Gomes, Mina (loan) would leave us with more or less the same squad size. We can always play other B-team players too, play Sergi in midfield etc so it shouldn't be too bad.

I hope we get another CM besides Arthur but that would almost be too good so i don't think it'll happen. We could sell Denis in that case, but he said he stays so probably won't happen.

SeloBarca

Hope not.
He wasent good enough when he played for us, and havent become much better in Bayern, and hes 27, and made of glass.
Hes not a controlling CM, nor is he a scoring AM like Coutinho.
He has the "neither or" syndrome alot of our current midfielders have.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope not.
He wasent good enough when he played for us, and havent become much better in Bayern, and hes 27, and made of glass.
Hes not a controlling CM, nor is he a scoring AM like Coutinho.
He has the "neither or" syndrome alot of our current midfielders have.

Listen man.

We're not getting Eriksen. We're not getting Pogba. We're not getting Modric or Kroos or Pjanic or Veratti or any very good or World Class midfielder.

If we can get Thiago for a fair price, we should take it. We need some help in the midfield and he will definitely be of help.

Most Bayern fans seem to think he's become a lot better and don't fault him for their teams shortcomings.

If anything it's Müller and Lewandowski who played like plebs in every recent elinination game for them.

I won't lie, I'm skeptical given his injury history and all that, however we really need help in the midfield one way or another. Some creativity and ability to not only pass the ball backwards.

THAT SAID.

Being realistic.

I know this.

Will. Not. Happen.

Because, the people in charge are a bunch of idiots.

So have an enjoyable summer and ignore all these fake news you'll see like last summer.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans