Page 122 of 602 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 9025

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

  1. #1816
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,382
    There is no news regarding Srna transfer and Vidal is still here. So it seams we are not getting anybody this winter...

  2. #1817
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    Wasn't good elsewhere though - that's because he was made for us.
    Was good with Netherlands,the only top level team he managed beside us.

  3. #1818
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Was good with Netherlands,the only top level team he managed beside us.
    Being a coach for a NT playing a tiny number of competitive games is different.

    Rijkaard has retired from management anyway. He never had what it took to succeed anywhere else.

  4. #1819
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,799
    Hope Srna comes. Drop Busquets and put Roberto at DM

  5. #1820
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Hope Srna comes. Drop Busquets and put Roberto at DM
    It seams to me we would like to get Srna for free, cut his wages in half and sign him for only 6 months. There is no chance he will accept that so I doubt he will come and we are going to be stuck with Vidal until summer.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 11th January 2017 at 12:45 PM.

  6. #1821
    Senior Member
    Chong Li's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    904
    According to our CEO we don't have any money to sign, unless there are sales.

    Good thing we wasted 65M on Gomes and Paco last summer.
    #NeyOUT

  7. #1822
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Casablanca
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Chong Li View Post
    According to our CEO we don't have any money to sign, unless there are sales.

    Good thing we wasted 65M on Gomes and Paco last summer.
    Very good news.

  8. #1823
    Estonian Culé
    Egert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,126
    Heard Martin Demichelis is a free agent. We could get him for RB.

  9. #1824
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    It seams to me we would like to get Srna for free, cut his wages in half and sign him for only 6 months. There is no chance he will accept that so I doubt he will come and we are going to be stuck with Vidal until summer.
    if the team played well he would come to win CL. But then in other hand we would not need him.

    So I would be suprised if he comes to Barça under this terms.

  10. #1825
    Senior Member
    Trafalgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    736
    Please Bartomeu, don't waste more money

  11. #1826
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,724
    Dayot Upamecano who was apparently on our CB short-list has signed with RB Leipzig.

  12. #1827
    President of FC Barcelona

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,482
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Dayot Upamecano who was apparently on our CB short-list has signed with RB Leipzig.
    So Red Bull conveniently moved him from one of their clubs to another

  13. #1828
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,724
    Yep.

  14. #1829
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    6,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
    Please Bartomeu, don't waste more money
    I will not

    You said you needed Sagna for 40 M RIGHT?

  15. #1830
    Senior Member
    Trafalgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    I will not

    You said you needed Sagna for 40 M RIGHT?
    I'd rather Cancelo for 50M