Page 122 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1977

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

I would love Klopp on Barca bench. Second choice Sampaoli.
    I dont see any other good long term option, maybe Valverde, but thats it.

Lets not waste Messi's years and bring in top manager. Lets see the coaches he had (Rijkaard, Guardiola, Tito, Tata, Enrique). Its about time he gets a good coach. If you look at it most of them were noobs, Pep turned out great, but others not so good. And knowing our board we will go for someone like Koeman.. smh
    Its funny how everything was roses when we held on to the guns.., just because you're winning don't mean you're the lucky one...

How dare you say Rijkaard was not good, for me one of the best coaches we had in our history

Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Bielsa should never be anything more than an interim manager, but Lucho is not getting sacked and he is not resigning, so there won't be any interim manager. The only thing people can hope for is that he gets his shit together before he loses the dressing room.
    Agree, I love Bielsa but he's just not made for big clubs. I also don't believe manager with his pedigree would take an interim manager role and he's apparently also very close to sign with Lille.

IF (and that's a very big IF) Lucho will be gone then someone like Unzue or maybe Gerard (hopefully not because that would f.... up Barça B who is currently doing great) will take over. I don't think anyone of them would be a clear improvement over Lucho though so let's just hope that he starts doing better.

For summer, Sampaoli and Oscar Garcia are my favourites but Valverde is probably the most likely Lucho's successor if he doesn't renew.

Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    sampaoli only signed a 2 year contract with sevilla. he can easily leave after this season
    Yes, especially with Monchi also leaving. But on the other hand, Sevilla is currently better team than us, so why would he leave them?

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    How dare you say Rijkaard was not good, for me one of the best coaches we had in our history
    Wasn't good elsewhere though - that's because he was made for us.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

Some people will also say that Pep wasn't/isn't as great as he was here elsewhere because he was made for Barça. Yes, he won BL titles with by far the best team in the league (something that probably most of managering experts from this board could also do ) but he couldn't won CL with Bayern. And so far he's not exactly doing great for City either.

Not really trying to compare both of their achievements (it's clear that Pep won more titles but Rijkaard won his CL title with worse team than Pep) but I think Frank deserves some respect. He was also the one who managed and influenced Messi very well during his first years in senior team. Imagine what would happen with Messi's career if we had a coach like Mourinho back then. Or better not. So I'll always be grateful to Rijkaard for everything he's done for us. I don't care what he did in his career before or after he left us as I don't really care about how Pep or our other former coaches are doing either. For me he's just a coach of opponent team and I consider him the same way than I do other coaches. I respect him but I really don't care much about him.

Licho out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Yes, especially with Monchi also leaving. But on the other hand, Sevilla is currently better team than us, so why would he leave them?
    To coach Messi. Sampaoli said the other day he'd love that.

There is no news regarding Srna transfer and Vidal is still here. So it seams we are not getting anybody this winter...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    Wasn't good elsewhere though - that's because he was made for us.
    Was good with Netherlands,the only top level team he managed beside us.

Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Was good with Netherlands,the only top level team he managed beside us.
    Being a coach for a NT playing a tiny number of competitive games is different.

Rijkaard has retired from management anyway. He never had what it took to succeed anywhere else.

Hope Srna comes. Drop Busquets and put Roberto at DM

Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Hope Srna comes. Drop Busquets and put Roberto at DM
    It seams to me we would like to get Srna for free, cut his wages in half and sign him for only 6 months. There is no chance he will accept that so I doubt he will come and we are going to be stuck with Vidal until summer.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 11th January 2017 at 01:45 PM.

According to our CEO we don't have any money to sign, unless there are sales.

Good thing we wasted 65M on Gomes and Paco last summer.
    #Sampaoli2017

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Li View Post
    According to our CEO we don't have any money to sign, unless there are sales.

Good thing we wasted 65M on Gomes and Paco last summer.
    Very good news.

Estonian Culé
    Heard Martin Demichelis is a free agent. We could get him for RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    It seams to me we would like to get Srna for free, cut his wages in half and sign him for only 6 months. There is no chance he will accept that so I doubt he will come and we are going to be stuck with Vidal until summer.
    if the team played well he would come to win CL. But then in other hand we would not need him.

So I would be suprised if he comes to Barça under this terms.