Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

Sometimes I wonder if its just better to pay 120m for Griezmann and be done with it for the next 3-4 years. That guaranteed quality. Im willing to pay big money for a young forward but they have to be elite youngster which I dont consider Jovic, Rashford or Richarlisson. Maybe Joao Felix?

Yes .. think you’re right tbh
He’d be an instant upgrade on Suarez who despite moments of great quality he’s just a shadow of himself tbh

vuji_31

Sometimes I wonder if its just better to pay 120m for Griezmann and be done with it for the next 3-4 years. That guaranteed quality. Im willing to pay big money for a young forward but they have to be elite youngster which I dont consider Jovic, Rashford or Richarlisson. Maybe Joao Felix?

Then someone needs to leave.Coutinho,Dembele,Messi,Suarez,Malcom and Griezmann.
That should be Malcom and Coutinho.

Clubs that can buy and need Coutinho are probably Man unt , Chelsea and PSG.
But it is hard that it is going to happen this summer.

Arizona Scott

Griezmann does seem to make more and more sense, at least in terms of maximizing the years Messi has left. He won't replace Saurez as a #9, but can lesson the burden and play there here and there. By that time (Messi and Griezmann done), the defense and midfield look to be strong so at that point invest in the next era of attackers. Might be Mbappe finished off his contract, or someone else. I do think Griezmann is skilled and adaptable enough to play with Messi and Suarez OR with Messi and Dembele while being in positions where he is dangerous and staying out of Messi's way.

Felix I think is a bigger risk for helping immediately than Jovic or Richarlisson or Werner--who I think we now could come in and help out Suarez next year. Honestly I have not seem Piatek, I know he is scoring like crazy and getting buzz, but I have no independent opinion there. Seeing if Pepe could be more of a centrally positioned forward would be another thought.

Not interested in Rashford. Not clinical and not a high goal return, and would have to overpay to get him out of England.

The only way we get Jesus or Sane is if City are completely disillusioned by them, and that wouldn't be a good sign.

All things considered I think Jovic is the one I want--as the best balance to make our team next year better/deeper while building for the future, but Griezmann is probably the surest thing for immediate help.

Zidane82

Then someone needs to leave.Coutinho,Dembele,Messi,Suarez,Malcom and Griezmann.
That should be Malcom and Coutinho.

Clubs that can buy and need Coutinho are probably Man unt , Chelsea and PSG.
But it is hard that it is going to happen this summer.

We could do with some mega rich club offering Suarez a last big pay off pension contract

vuji_31

Griezmann does seem to make more and more sense, at least in terms of maximizing the years Messi has left. He won't replace Saurez as a #9, but can lesson the burden and play there here and there. By that time (Messi and Griezmann done), the defense and midfield look to be strong so at that point invest in the next era of attackers. Might be Mbappe finished off his contract, or someone else. I do think Griezmann is skilled and adaptable enough to play with Messi and Suarez OR with Messi and Dembele while being in positions where he is dangerous and staying out of Messi's way.

Felix I think is a bigger risk for helping immediately than Jovic or Richarlisson or Werner--who I think we now could come in and help out Suarez next year. Honestly I have not seem Piatek, I know he is scoring like crazy and getting buzz, but I have no independent opinion there. Seeing if Pepe could be more of a centrally positioned forward would be another thought.

Not interested in Rashford. Not clinical and not a high goal return, and would have to overpay to get him out of England.

The only way we get Jesus or Sane is if City are completely disillusioned by them, and that wouldn't be a good sign.

All things considered I think Jovic is the one I want--as the best balance to make our team next year better/deeper while building for the future, but Griezmann is probably the surest thing for immediate help.

So what is the logic for paying 120 millions for Suarez substitution?
In this moment Griezmann is more skilled then Suarez.Much better un the passing.
But I am not sure about him.
He is star , he will not come to be second option.

Arizona Scott

So what is the logic for paying 120 millions for Suarez substitution?
In this moment Griezmann is more skilled then Suarez.Much better un the passing.
But I am not sure about him.
He is star , he will not come to be second option.

I am saying Griezmann works with Suarez and Messi OR Messi and Dembele. Few others can do that. The great thing about hims is his technical ability and movement allows him to be dangerous in multiple areas of the pitch.

FYI Suarez has better goal scoring marks than Griezmann--over his career and even this year. Suarez is not going to be obsolete for 2 years. Not by Griezmann, not by any other player I can think of.

Also Dembele has yet to have a full healthy season.

Heck maybe we could give Messi more rest with Suarez, Griezmann and Dembele. Thus the fact you could play him with any combination of Suarez, Dembele and Messi as is a big bonus--plenty of playing time for 4 great forwards.

In short, Griezmann would come to start the vast majority of matches--but I don't see problem with him being flexible in where it is in the front line. I do like Coutinho BTW, but AG in and PC out for funds and wages would just make us further ridiculously good for the next 4 years. Malcom could be sold (funds for De Ligt) or loaned too.

Last edited:

Don Andrésº8

Someone mentioned LautaroMartinez. He's good but Kean is better. It would also help weaken a Cl rival.

Kean, Jovic are my first two choices as striker. I like Richarlison but he needs to start scoring more. Still not clinical enough.

it was me, for example he is much better than jovic and more suitable for us, kean i think he fits juventus better, we need to pay for Felix or Lautaro.
If rakitic leaves the first midfileder to compensate him in our list should be wijnaldum the guy is underrared as fuk, what a great player!

Arizona Scott

it was me, for example he is much better than jovic and more suitable for us, kean i think he fits juventus better, we need to pay for Felix or Lautaro.
If rakitic leaves the first midfileder to compensate him in our list should be wijnaldum the guy is underrared as fuk, what a great player!

Gini is the most consistent of Liverpool's midfielders. They won't let him go to anyone though, and if they did to us from the Couhtino clause we would have pay 100 mil extra.

Lautaro isn't scoring at all that impressive rate. Richarlison is doing better in a tougher league.

vuji_31

Lautaro to Barca?
It is a joke.He canbe first option in Inter.
I dont think he did score more then 10 goals in italy.

We need WC player not player who did score 15 goals in entire carier.

Espacio

my dream team

----------------------terstegen----------------------
semedo(roberto)---pique----koulibaly(langlet)-------alba
----------------dejong(rakitic)-----bousquet(artur)---------------
--messi(malcom)------fekir(alena)-----neymar(dembele)
--------------------mbappe(jovic)-------------------------

sell coutinho, buy fekir
sell suarez, buy mbappe
sell umtiti, buy koulibaly

no i am not playing FM :)

FCBfan22

my dream team

----------------------terstegen----------------------
semedo(roberto)---pique----koulibaly(langlet)-------alba
----------------dejong(rakitic)-----bousquet(artur)---------------
--messi(malcom)------fekir(alena)-----neymar(dembele)
--------------------mbappe(jovic)-------------------------

sell coutinho, buy fekir
sell suarez, buy mbappe
sell umtiti, buy koulibaly

no i am not playing FM :)

You are, especially the 2nd proposed transfer.

Home of Barca Fans