Barca Transfers and Rumors

Joan

Ok, I did some scouting Bayern way. Searched for players whose contracts run out next year (2019). The link.

Some (rare) interesting hints:

1) De Gea and Martial, but knowing United they've got options to extend. Martial might be a potential target if cheap.

2) Rabiot.

3) Alderweireld. Would be 30 by the time we sign him, but could prove to be a solid stopgap to compete with Pique if we don't succeed finding a replacement. (De Ligt?) We've got an injury prone Belgian CM leaving, time to get another one.

4) This one's not likely, but Angel Correa. Also got a Spanish passport.

Out of these, I'd be content with Rabiot and Correa. Wouldn't mind Alderweireld.

Uli, when Rummenigge quits, I'm your man.

FCBfan22

Ok, I did some scouting Bayern way. Searched for players whose contracts run out next year (2019). The link.

Some (rare) interesting hints:

1) De Gea and Martial, but knowing United they've got options to extend. Martial might be a potential target if cheap.

2) Rabiot.

3) Alderweireld. Would be 30 by the time we sign him, but could prove to be a solid stopgap to compete with Pique if we don't succeed finding a replacement. (De Ligt?) We've got an injury prone Belgian CM leaving, time to get another one.

4) This one's not likely, but Angel Correa. Also got a Spanish passport.

Out of these, I'd be content with Rabiot and Correa. Wouldn't mind Alderweireld.

Uli, when Rummenigge quits, I'm your man.

If Martial might be cheap, I would go for him. 40 million being the limit.

SeloBarca

Lautaro Martínez is really short though :/

We shoulda gone for a LW if Coutinho arent going to play there.
Dembele and Malcom are both 5x better on RW.

i cant believe we never really tried to sign a striker and begin another season with suarez as our main striker.
We did, but failed.
There arent really any Barca lvl strikers available either :/

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly. Icardi is not for us, so who are we left with? There's just no one available. So let's hope for another Suarez biting episode for Firmino or similar.. That's our only chance!

George_Costanza

If we are not getting Icardi (who is ex La Masia btw), and Mbappe is impossible then young talents like Werner, Cutrone, Maxi Lopez, and Lautaro Martinez.

LordLichtenstein

i cant believe we never really tried to sign a striker and begin another season with suarez as our main striker.
He did score 35+ goals last season for club and country, which is more than acceptable in my opinion. Due to tactical changes and Valverde's decision to play 4-4-2, all of our strikers, incl. Messi, scored less compared to previous seasons. With that said, it's obvious he isn't 100% - his display thus far this season has been awful.

hulinat

If we are not getting Icardi (who is ex La Masia btw), and Mbappe is impossible then young talents like Werner, Cutrone, Maxi Lopez, and Lautaro Martinez.

Icardi isn't a La Masia kid. He joined when he was 15 and barely spent 2 years not to mention his attitude and personality is far from someone who has actually gone through the youth teams. He also happened to bang one of Messi's good friends wife so I'm sure they'd get along very well..

I would take Angel Correa in a heartbeat or watch Maxi Gomes for a season and decide if he's the shit or not.

George_Costanza

Icardi isn't a La Masia kid. He joined when he was 15 and barely spent 2 years not to mention his attitude and personality is far from someone who has actually gone through the youth teams. He also happened to bang one of Messi's good friends wife so I'm sure they'd get along very well..

I would take Angel Correa in a heartbeat or watch Maxi Gomes for a season and decide if he's the shit or not.

So do you need a youth player to spend a decade to be considered La Masia? He was here from 2008-11. Also, Lopez isn't Messi's friend, he is more of Mascherano's friend from River Plate days, hence people thought it was Messi who didn't want Icardi in the NT but the fact it was all Masch. Lopez was cheating on his wife and having popular orgies, so it served him right. It's called Karma.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Suarez is one of the best strikers in the world, lets not get crazy here. But we should sign a striker next summer that's certain.

But it probably won't an established world class striker, a player who could be on his way.

Home of Barca Fans