Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure it IS the truth.

You do know the board can take an executive decision and sign a player without going through the Sporting Director, right?

We signed Arda without any Sporting Director. That was a decision taken by the board, and Bartomeu in particular. Sure, it was a request by Lucho, but it shows it's possible.

We also signed Neymar without going through Zubi. In the end, it's not Zubi's or now Robert's signatures needed to ratify a transfer, it's the President and VPs.

Not saying it happened, but they can easily sign an unknown player like Douglas as a talent to fill their pockets without going through Zubi. Happens at other clubs, happens at Barca. In Marseille, they signed Doria without asking the coach, Bielsa who acted like a total dick because...he is one, but that's just an example of a similar case elsewhere. Except he was pretty hyped since his first games in and for Brazil.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Not sure it IS the truth.

You do know the board can take an executive decision and sign a player without going through the Sporting Director, right?

We signed Arda without any Sporting Director. That was a decision taken by the board, and Bartomeu in particular. Sure, it was a request by Lucho, but it shows it's possible.

We also signed Neymar without going through Zubi. In the end, it's not Zubi's or now Robert's signatures needed to ratify a transfer, it's the President and VPs.

Not saying it happened, but they can easily sign an unknown player like Douglas as a talent to fill their pockets without going through Zubi. Happens at other clubs, happens at Barca. In Marseille, they signed Doria without asking the coach, Bielsa who acted like a total dick because...he is one, but that's just an example of a similar case elsewhere. Except he was pretty hyped since his first games in and for Brazil.

Zubi spoke about Douglas and even if there is no input it makes those in sporting side naive at best if dont realise whats going on and dont believe that to be the case.

Arda was wanted by Lucho.

Neymar was wanted by Pep and then Tito pushed for him early and he was heavily scouted.

Those on sporting side have to be stupid or corrupt as I said if not realising transfer like this are to line peoples pockets.

vuji_31

I don't think paying so much money for Verratti is good...They have maximum of 10 days to sign him.
I am woried about Deulofeu...We can sell him for atleast 25 million euro if they buy him for 12 million.
They have few days and they didn't do nothing.

xXKonan

Has anyone noticed the lack of RB rumors lately? other than the rumors of Arsenal telling Bellerin he isn't for sale and sport flip flopping in regards to Semedo I haven't seen much rumors lately.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello new member here...

I really don't know what is going on...Roberto the director said before 24 hours that they will sign world class players.
Now we have information that Barcelona want Paulinho who plays in China,and also Neymar's friend who is player from Neymar Sr. agency...
So sad news last days...

Also what I see nobody want to pay some money for Arda Turan.They spent 30 millions for Vermaellen an Mathieu and after 3 years they went for 0.

So bad...Also when I saw that Paco has bigger wage then Marcelo and Isco...
Is someone from Barcelona or close there, so knows some informations about what is club doing?

Hey, welcome!

As few others have already noted: Robert does his business quietly so we can't really know what's going on.

Giginho75

so far nothing happened...
no good news, no bad news...

i think everything turns around verratti...
we just can wait.

Last edited:

xXKonan

According to Abola, we are interested in SC Braga's Pedro Neto who's 17 years old and has a 20 million euro buyout clause.

if bought I'm assuming he's for the B team.

vuji_31

In next 7 days we will know if Verratti will sign for Barca...But they have few days for Deulofeu and there is not single word about will he sign with us and then be sold.
Semedo is to expensive , Bellerin simular situation...I think they will bring Cancelo...But I want to see Aurier or Walker.

Kuchi

A rb, please you stupid board, a good RB and that's all.

It's not even funny anymore, the Veratti saga, or Coutinho or whoever...

Co0ter

I wouldn't say a lot more. The Roberto experiment is over, he truly doesn't cut it there. Poor positioning and weak 1 vs 1; we've seen it way too many times.

I agree we need both, both badly.

Home of Barca Fans