Barca Transfers and Rumors

Lomar1o

Excitement :bartomeu:

img_rbravo_20170625-001722_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_md25.jpg

HOPE

antonio31

We will need sell then at least 2 midfielders. Arda and Rafinha in my opinion will be sold...
Maybe he is not that bad if he plays for Brazil every game and he scored hattrick vs Urugvay few months ago...

Raketa10

And now new rumors: Kovacic and Saul :lol:. Stupid newspaper selling trash. I like Saul but don't think ATM would sell now with transfer ban. No chance.

According to some of them we are after at least 20 different midfielders. I honestly can't wait for July so that something actually starts to happen and this rumor shit ends.

Every day a new midfielder or two and non of them are our targets for sure. Paulinho rumor is stupidest by far. Hell will freeze over before he ends up in Barca.

I am willing to bet our only midfield target for now is Verratti and if we fail to sign him we won't bring no one or we'll maybe try with Seri ore someone similar but there is no way we'll go for bellow average players like Paulinho or Lima.

I bet in the next few days new names will emerge. Something like:

"Thiago is coming back"
"Herrera again target for Barca"
"Pjanic says he wants to join Barca"
"Lemar no.1 target for Barca this summer"

or

"Isco again wants to join but Pique say he must wear CABRON on his shirt." :rofl1:

Last edited:

serghei

If I were a player and some newspaper would say Barca is interested in me, it wouldn't be such a bad idea for me and my career to just play along. Of course Barca is interested in me, I'm awesome. Something like that.

Just because Paulinho says we are interested in him, or his agent or whoever, doesn't mean it's true. Wouldn't be the first time when players or agents decide to fuel the rumors that suit them.

Last edited:

Raketa10

If I were a player and some newspaper would say Barca is interested in me, it wouldn't be such a bad idea for me and my career to just play along. Of course Barca is interested in me, I'm awesome. Something like that.

Just because Paulinho says we are interested in him, or his agent or whoever, doesn't mean it's true. Wouldn't be the first time when players or agents decide to fuel the rumors that suit them.

And that's exactly what is happening here.

JamDav1982

Yeah but that was clear money laundering. And for that you don't need to bring Paulinho from China.

No it wasnt.

Makes no sense at all for that deal to be about money laundering no matter how many times it gets repeated.

At most it was a shit signing possibly used to validate the use of Neymars fathers agency as part of Neymar transfer that they took a stupid punt on.

God Serena

No it wasnt.

Makes no sense at all for that deal to be about money laundering no matter how many times it gets repeated.

At most it was a shit signing possibly used to validate the use of Neymars fathers agency as part of Neymar transfer that they took a stupid punt on.

Whether it was money laundering or a means of lining Neymar Sr.'s pockets or anything to do with his agency, the deal was clearly extremely shady and there's no way Douglas was signed for sporting reasons.

Interlop

July can't come soon enough, waiting for another surprising signing from Robert this year. I hope it really is a big name like he said, someone who would improve our midfield and right-back.

JamDav1982

Whether it was money laundering or a means of lining Neymar Sr.'s pockets or anything to do with his agency, the deal was clearly extremely shady and there's no way Douglas was signed for sporting reasons.

Well for that to be the case you are implicating the likes of Zubi and Puyol to be in on it or completely naive.

There is nothing to suggest it was money laundering and it doesnt make sense for it to be.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Well for that to be the case you are implicating the likes of Zubi and Puyol to be in on it or completely naive.

There is nothing to suggest it was money laundering and it doesnt make sense for it to be.

You keep saying that but wouldn't that make it even worse. It was obvious he is no where near good enough for barca even to be a bench player. Why would we even sign him if not for some shady reasons?

JamDav1982

You keep saying that but wouldn't that make it even worse. It was obvious he is no where near good enough for barca even to be a bench player. Why would we even sign him if not for some shady reasons?

I keep saying it because it is true and can add Lucho to Puyol and Zubi to those who would need to be part of it or blind to it.

Home of Barca Fans