Barca Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

I counted Samper. Cucu should be replaced by Miranda so I did not count him.

True. I like using transfermarkt: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-barcelona/startseite/verein/131/saison_id/2018 which has Arnáiz and Cucurella. You could also add Palencia since he is 100% will not play for Barca B. So, our squad has 28 players.

Forget about Barca B players, there is like a dozen of deals in and out each window and someway they still make it happen every time
Those players (Arnaiz,Cucu,Palancia) has no promotion clause so they aren't first team business , we will find a deal for them easily or will go back to B team

Joan

They seem to have a lot of troubles to find a LB to pair with Junior so it's possible Cucu is one of the options but they would probably prefer someone more experienced. I've read Ajax rejected their bid for Tagliafico.

Cucurella might be a solid backup. He'd also come for free on a loan. Would be great for him to go there.

edit: your avatar, sweet memories

Messi983

Cucurella might be a solid backup. He'd also come for free on a loan. Would be great for him to go there.

edit: your avatar, sweet memories

Yeah, legends. :wub:

I think if we still have any hopes about Cucu's longterm future here and we'll decide to loan him then we should do that to a club were he'll have easier way to guaranteed first team minutes. It's tough to develop two young LBs in the same team and Betis would give more chances to their own one who has already played good for them last season. It's a shame because I believe Setien would be a perfect manager to develop Cucu and they would probably gladly take him if Junior wouldn't emerge last season but now I don't see it happening so we'll have to look for a different team. Maybe a loan/sell with buy back to Ligue 1 or BL team would be good for Cucu.

raki

I believe that we're not selling Rafinha. Valverde likes him and plans to use the player.

I would sell Denis, Paco if possible. Loan Marlon. Samper is a dillema.
Sell Arnaiz, Cucu and Palencia. They will not play in 3rd tier.

Ken_rosseneri

Initial Transfer Budget:
€60.00M - Total

Player Departures:
€50.00M - Paulinho
€30.25M - Mina
€20.20M - Digne
€13.00M - Deulofeu
€08.50M - Vidal
€02.25M - Gomes
€124.20M - Total

Players Arriving:
€41.00M - Malcom
€35.90M - Lenglet
€31.00M - Arthur
€18.00M - Vidal
€05.00M - Wagué
€130.90M - Total

- Source Transfermarkt (except for Paulinho)

Players yet to leave:
Rafinha/Denis
Alcácer
Samper
Marlon

so this means that we really haven't spent money this summer.. that's awesome.. the 100 million that was supposedly to be used for Griezmann can now be used.. i really wanted Pogba..

Glad we got rid of gomes and mina...
I still want Munir, Alcacer, rafinha, denis gone..

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I believe that we're not selling Rafinha. Valverde likes him and plans to use the player.

I like Rafinha too. I think he is above the likes of Denis, Munir, Paco. Lucho liked him too. He was really playing well for us couple of season's ago before that injury. But then that is the issue, he gets inured often so it might be better to sell him for the right price.

I just wouldn't sell him unless the price is acceptable.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If we sell
Samper
Paco
Rafinha
Arnaiz
Cucu (loan)
Marlon

there should be another 50 million in it.

Guess we are good to go - Unless there is an experienced forward available to step in case Suarez went AWOL again.

But, apart from that, I would rather we used that money to buy Frankie De Jong

dejong.jpg

Home of Barca Fans