Barca Transfers and Rumors

Andresito

Staff member
What do you think Rakitic can do for Barca that Willian couldn't ??
Rakitic is far too slow for modern football and thankfully he will be probably shipped out next summer .. ... I get it he was half decent for about 6 months when we first signed him ...

What do you think about playing Jordi Alba at Rakitic's position?
I mean he's quick, he can defend and he can attack. Plus he got good understanding with Messi.

Fits like a glove, right?

Messigician

What do you think Rakitic can do for Barca that Willian couldn't ??
Rakitic is far too slow for modern football and thankfully he will be probably shipped out next summer .. ... I get it he was half decent for about 6 months when we first signed him ...

What cheap weed are you on to write this crap?

Zidane82

What do you think about playing Jordi Alba at Rakitic's position?
I mean he's quick, he can defend and he can attack. Plus he got good understanding with Messi.

Fits like a glove, right?

Can't agree at all BUT it's no dafter than your other posts so at least you're consistent:)

Andresito

Staff member
Can't agree at all BUT it's no dafter than your other posts so at least you're consistent:)

Feel free to quote me on a post that's 'dafter' than you comparing Willian to Rakitic.

That comparison doesn't make any sense. But then again, neither does the majority of your posts.

Ustari

Mou, res!
Willian Borges da Silva (born 9 August 1988), commonly known as Willian (Brazilian Portuguese: [ˈwiliã]), is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a winger or as an attacking midfielder for Premier League club Chelsea and the Brazil national team.

Loooollll

Guaporta

When I first read his comment on Willian being a potential Rakitic replacement, I thought he was speaking of William (Carvalho from Real Betis). Still no Barcelona-esque midfielder for me, but still... It would make more sense than using Willian (a winger, not an attacking midfielder) as a midfielder in our 4-3-3/4-4-2 hybrid.

Even if we need another midfielder besides Frenkie de Jong next summer... Why on earth would you choose an ageing player over young talent like Aleñá, Puig or Arthur? I feel like a Piqué-replacement (for the long term, preferrably Matthijs de Ligt) and a Luis Suárez-successor are more needed.

Joan

When I first read his comment on Willian being a potential Rakitic replacement, I thought he was speaking of William (Carvalho from Real Betis). Still no Barcelona-esque midfielder for me, but still... It would make more sense than using Willian (a winger, not an attacking midfielder) as a midfielder in our 4-3-3/4-4-2 hybrid.

Even if we need another midfielder besides Frenkie de Jong next summer... Why on earth would you choose an ageing player over young talent like Aleñá, Puig or Arthur? I feel like a Piqué-replacement (for the long term, preferrably Matthijs de Ligt) and a Luis Suárez-successor are more needed.
That's prime Zincubus for you.

xXKonan

[tw]1063065665727328257[/tw]

Says Unai Nunez is on our list for CB reinforcements and has a buyout clause at 30 Million euros. He's fallen out of favor at Bilbao by the looks of it with Yeray being ahead of the two to partner with Inigo Martinez.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1063065665727328257[/tw]

Says Unai Nunez is on our list for CB reinforcements and has a buyout clause at 30 Million euros. He's fallen out of favor at Bilbao by the looks of it with Yeray being ahead of the two to partner with Inigo Martinez.

[tw]1063066530257256449[/tw]

"It's an OPTION, I never said he'd come"

He's not really a realistic transfer. I guess they're just scouting him.

Home of Barca Fans