Barca Transfers and Rumors

ss81bja

Apparently We have agreed a deal to sign Di Maria for 50 Million Euros...

This is insane.. We drop our interest in Seri which was costing us 40 Million with best years of the player yet to come and sign some old fart for more the money and who has gone past his best years...

It is a well known fact that the President of PSG DESPISES Barca.....if they are selling Di Maria then he is really "garbage" to PSG...and 50m euros??? if true it is further sign that PSG really want to "stick it" to Barca

slvtn

I really doubt di Maria is coming. And I hope so.
Nothing against him personally, but paying back PSG/ Neyqatar money to PSG and indirectly to Real because of his Anti-Barca clause, would be complete non sense. And although he is good, Barca would be just another stage in his career. We would need someone special, but I'd prefer signing them without losing our dignity, so I'd rather stick with the players we have, sign wisely in the next transfer window and setting the future. It would be worth more than one trophy if we got someone who is capable to succeed for a couple of years and just filling the big footsteps that Neymar left and Iniesta will leave.

gr98

I really doubt di Maria is coming. And I hope so.
Nothing against him personally, but paying back PSG/ Neyqatar money to PSG and indirectly to Real because of his Anti-Barca clause, would be complete non sense. And although he is good, Barca would be just another stage in his career. We would need someone special, but I'd prefer signing them without losing our dignity, so I'd rather stick with the players we have, sign wisely in the next transfer window and setting the future. It would be worth more than one trophy if we got someone who is capable to succeed for a couple of years and just filling the big footsteps that Neymar left and Iniesta will leave.

I doubt he'd come as well since we're suing Neymar and PSG released a statement supporting him, don't think they'd want to negotiate with us.

JackaL

Interesting, how can you sue Neymar and tell him if he doesn't pay it will be PSG paying and at the same time sit with PSG to make Di Maria a done deal? In all these years, we got nobody from PSG but they managed to take our star player away, which shows you how this board with the greatest team has no clue against a professionally organized Qatari team...

gasgas

€70M - Alexis
€40M - Seri
€40M - Paulinho
€30M - Semedo

€180M

------------------Alexis------------------Suárez------------------Messi------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------Iniesta-----------------Busquets-----------------Seri-------------------
--------Alba------------------Umtiti------------------Pique------------------Semedo---
-----------------------------------------ter stegen----------------------------------------

This team could offer some real competition.

For 3rd spot though

gvt2000

€70M - Alexis
€40M - Seri
€40M - Paulinho
€30M - Semedo

€180M

------------------Alexis------------------Suárez------------------Messi------------------
-----------------Iniesta-----------------Busquets-----------------Seri-------------------
--------Alba------------------Umtiti------------------Pique------------------Semedo---
-----------------------------------------ter stegen----------------------------------------

This team could offer some real competition.

Why would we pay 70 million for Alexis after selling him for almost half that money 3 years ago?

gr98

Contact Valencia-Barça by Parejo
[tw]900378056958681090[/tw]
We're a joke LMAO, Di Maria, Parejo and Paulinho these are the EXCITING signings that rat faced cunt promised

Devils

I could go on twitter and say Barca are interested in signing Jay Spearing.

There, I am now as reliable as Sport.

Zincubus

Banned
Interesting, how can you sue Neymar and tell him if he doesn't pay it will be PSG paying and at the same time sit with PSG to make Di Maria a done deal? In all these years, we got nobody from PSG but they managed to take our star player away, which shows you how this board with the greatest team has no clue against a professionally organized Qatari team...

Exactly ...

If they wanted Neymar off us - we should have negotiated a deal where we got Verratti plus cash in exchange or Verratti plus players ...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The decisions and the behavior of this club are really starting to make me sick, literally.

If only I were not a fucking Barca fan, life would have been much easier and better now.

Home of Barca Fans