Barca Transfers and Rumors

FinBarcelonafan

He wouldn't have to be super fast as Dembele and Malcom could provide the speed
Money talks and going off the Liverpool forums they'd even love to take Suarez back ( no idea why ... surely they can't be that out of touch ..

If you don't watch Barca regularly and you see his stats from last season, you would think he is decent as well. 25+12 last season in LaLiga.

Raketa10

Can we just sell Paco and Munir and bring one CF who could actually contribute? I don’t care about his age, I am OK with a short term solution, just bring someone who can be useful. Suarez is fucking disaster and on the bench we have Paco and Munir. This is our biggest problem by far!

Last edited:

GOAT_SUAREZ

Can we just sell Paco and Munir and bring one CF who could actually contribute? I don’t care about his age, I am OK with a short term solution, just bring someone who can be useful. Suarez is fucking disaster and on the bench we have Paco and Munir. This is our biggest problem by far!

Should brought Batshuayi on loan here.

Sweden

So if we sell Rafinha and Paco we will have around 100 left to spend?
Not ideal but Icardi would be an option as it looks right now. (With Suarez status)

FC433

If Aspas is willing to come and he would only cost 25 mil euro, why isn't he on his way to Barcelona? At this point he could be even upgrade on Suarez.

he is actually. He is better than Suarez right now and fit us very well. Can play both as RW and ST. Should switch positions very smoothly with Messi.

I do not really know about his price, but I could see them getting Munir.

So if we sell Rafinha and Paco we will have around 100 left to spend?
Not ideal but Icardi would be an option as it looks right now. (With Suarez status)

Icardi is very limited. He is my favourite ST, but cannot do much outside the box. We will have another Paco. Will not fit, unfortunately.

ASordidGod

He wouldn't have to be super fast as Dembele and Malcom could provide the speed
Money talks and going off the Liverpool forums they'd even love to take Suarez back ( no idea why ... surely they can't be that out of touch ..

Sentiment. Alas Klopp and the board won't be so easily fooled. No chance they'd want Suarez back. Imo, anyway.

Raketa10

doubt we will move anymore this window. We will make a splash next summer.

And who shall we sign next summer? Icardi is not a world class player and he has a toxic personality so keep him away from Barca please.

There is a lack of true no.9 players on the market. In this moment there are only two world class CF players bellow 30: Kane and Firminho. All others are either too old or not on the required level for Barca. Mbappe can also play as a CF but there is no use of mentioning him since there is no way in hell we’ll be able to sign him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans