Barca Transfers and Rumors

MTL_Barca

Does he? didnt know that. Im bad with names :p
How has he performed there?
Tbh Villareal players maybe arent there standard we should look for.

You don't remember him from Real? Playing him was getting them disqualified from Copa :lol:

Not only Russians, i wouldn't sign any player that's just good in 1-2 games at world cup. That being said Golovin for example seems to be a good player regardless and was already linked to Juventus Turin before the WC but compared to Frenkie De Jong or real world class players he's probably not what we should looking for.

SeloBarca

Lozano.
Arthur.
De Jong.
De Ligt (atleast a pre deal)
Lenglet (although i dont rate him he seems to be a done deal)
Pjanic/Thiago. (Although the price seems to high for either of them)

Would that be doable?

You don't remember him from Real? Playing him was getting them disqualified from Copa :lol:
Ohh! that was him? lol

Last edited:

Trafalgar

Lozano.
Arthur.
De Jong.
De Ligt (atleast a pre deal)
Lenglet (although i dont rate him he seems to be a done deal)
Pjanic/Thiago. (Although the price seems to high for either of them)

Would that be doable?

Ohh! that was him? lol

Don't we need a 9 too since the Griezmann deal is off and Suarez's form is declining. Someone not too expensive, young and can accept the bench.

Maybe someone like Dolberg or Sanabria

BarçaBarça

Don't we need a 9 too since the Griezmann deal is off and Suarez's form is declining. Someone not too expensive, young and can accept the bench.

We will keep Paco and hope he will get a breakthrough. But the question is warranted: Suarez isn't world class anymore.
I guess we will realize this fall, go apeshit about the board not replacing him this summer, even though a lot in here shrugged about losing Griezmann.. It is an easy prediction, really..

Barcilliant

Sport saying Rm, Barca and Psg are chasing Kante. I hope he stays at Chelsea or joins us. Rm would be much more formidable with him ditto Psg.

Trafalgar

We will keep Paco and hope he will get a breakthrough. But the question is warranted: Suarez isn't world class anymore.
I guess we will realize this fall, go apeshit about the board not replacing him this summer, even though a lot in here shrugged about losing Griezmann.. It is an easy prediction, really..

Lmao Paco ... I completely forgot about that useless waste of money

mia7007

Sport saying Rm, Barca and Psg are chasing Kante. I hope he stays at Chelsea or joins us. Rm would be much more formidable with him ditto Psg.
Yes Kante is a reinforcement to any team he will join. Hope RM don’t get him
Some news (not trusted) that Verratti is leaving PSG, if true hope we get him

SeloBarca

"Bacelona are interested in Shaqiri, and that he’ll be available for £12M due to a relegation release clause in his contract"
XD

Its Daily Star, so BS. But Tbh 12M for him is a bargain, even Deulofeu nearly cost the same.

Shaqiri is no better than Deulofeu. They both played for bottom end PL teams this season in Watford and Stoke (now relegated).

If Deulofeu was Swiss he would be starting at the World Cup as well.

Then one good performance against a shit side like Serbia would be all it takes to convince you Deulofeu deserves another chance here.

Deulofeu is also two years younger than Shaqiri and plays for a club that didn't get relegated from the PL this season.

Barcilliant

Shaqiri is no better than Deulofeu. They both played for bottom end PL teams this season in Watford and Stoke (now relegated).

If Deulofeu was Swiss he would be starting at the World Cup as well.

Then one good performance against a shit side like Serbia would be all it takes to convince you Deulofeu deserves another chance here.

Deulofeu is also two years younger than Shaqiri and plays for a club that didn't get relegated from the PL this season.

Please. Shaqiri is twice the player Delofeu is.

I would get Falcao as back up striker. Buy Kante and James Rodriguez. Creativity and energy for the midfield. It may cost us but it would ignite our dead midfield.

Home of Barca Fans