Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Scouts were at the game to watch Dani Olmo. Papers throw up the Valverde link with Bilbao.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Pique's replacement is Koulibaly not a 19 yo from the eredivisie

Hmm, never thought of this. a partnership of koulibaly and umtiti sounds promising

edit: I also feel like we won't get both De Ligt and De Jong, so I'd rather the club sacrifice it's pursuit for De Ligt (if they have to) since finding a great midfielder is harder than finding a great defender

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Hmm, never thought of this. a partnership of koulibaly and umtiti sounds promising

edit: I also feel like we won't get both De Ligt and De Jong, so I'd rather the club sacrifice it's pursuit for De Ligt (if they have to) since finding a great midfielder is harder than finding a great defender

It will be hard to get both but money shouldn't be the biggest problem here. We get 50M for Paulinho, 25M for Paco, hopefully permanently get rid of Gomes and we should sell at least one of Denis/Rafinha, better both.

We don't have to do much this summer either so we could afford to blow our money on the two Ajax kids if we want to.

Cule4life

The Culest
Willian Borges da Silva (born 9 August 1988), commonly known as Willian (Brazilian Portuguese: [ˈwiliã]), is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a winger or as an attacking midfielder for Premier League club Chelsea and the Brazil national team.

A cat running along a keyboard would be a more sensible poster than you

Trafalgar

Exactly, I feel that Koulibaly-Samuel will have a better linkup since they're both africans and born in France. Idk about De Light the kid never Impressed me tbh ...

Same with De Jong, he's a promising bloke but nothing extraordinary, i'm pretty sure we'll find at least 5 guys as good as him and maybe better (Aouar, Ndombele ...) in the ligue 1.

MTL_Barca

It's understandable to prefer proven players but how is it even possible to think De Ligt is not impressive? Crazy how different opinions can be.

I also don't think we have a realistic chance to buy Koulibaly for somewhat normal price. Napoli doesn't really like to sell players and he is on a contract until 2023, would probably have to pay more than 100M to have a chance here.

Andresito

Staff member
DsKiDeQUwAA2Zed.jpg

DsKYsrXVsAMicnO.jpg

So which one is it?

Zidane82

So is Busquets. Doesn't mean he can play as a 10 or on the wing.

I really hope you know there's more than one role a midfielder can have.

I just know he's more effective, more mobile , more adaptable than tugboat tommy Rakitic .. he's better than Rak in every way apart from possibly long passing .. something Rakitic is scared of doing these days

Givenchy

Frankie is just destined to play for Barca and he knows it

De Ligt could go either way imo. didn't he say he wants to play in the PL at some point?

Home of Barca Fans