Barca Transfers and Rumors

JamDav1982

Off the hype train. A triumph in Europa League against Jong Ajax doesn't make you world class player. Until yesterday nobody thought of this guy and now he is "the next Iniesta, vol. 31". :lol: BTW Ajax played entertaining football, while Mourinho's side was just countering.

Pretty much none of what you said has been claimed by anyone here. Good effort.

Jombi

Definitely not what we need. Rakitic is a much better player than Herrera and luckily for us, he is a starter for Man U so we wont get him. Doesnt mean we wont try to chase him though. But this is another Arda Turan all over again.

JamDav1982

Definitely not what we need. Rakitic is a much better player than Herrera and luckily for us, he is a starter for Man U so we wont get him. Doesnt mean we wont try to chase him though. But this is another Arda Turan all over again.

No he isnt. Herrera would come in be the best midfielder and adds far more defensively than any CM at club just now.

Martindn

Be perfect for you guys, good technically and an absolute workhorse. Not worried at all though wont sell him and he loves the club, if he does want to go it will be next year for free. Take it Valverde is an old manager of his?

gasgas

We need a technical workhorse like Herrera

A player who can run all day and still deliver creativity

Please not another weak player

gasgas

[MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]

What do you think of a Monaco-esque 4-4-2 then?

.......................Ter Stegen
Aurier......Pique...................Umtiti........Alba
..............Busquets.......Roberto...................
Vidal............................................Neymar
......................Messi.....................................
.....................Suarez................................

I believe this puts every player in a comfortable position. And you can replace Roberto with Jorginho from Napoles

PS
This is me hoping we will try hard to fix Aurier's behavior like we did with Suarez. This guy is great defensively, attack wise and scores in corners.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

I believe this puts every player in a comfortable position. And you can replace Roberto with Jorginho from Napoles

PS
This is me hoping we will try hard to fix Aurier's behavior like we did with Suarez. This guy is great defensively, attack wise and scores in corners.

looks suspiciously like a 4231

jamrock

PS

That's just a 4-2-3-1 when the team is defending

gasgas

That's just a 4-2-3-1 when the team is defending

Not necessarily,
In this one Messi is closer to goal like a second CF, though slightly behind Suarez while Neymar is pulled more to the wing and farther from the goal
What do you think of it?

Icarium

Lifestealer
I still think messi as an AM might not work that great for us with the current set of players, first we need two holding midfielders who are physically strong and also good with ball. Masch can play there few matches maybe but we still need two more players to sign. Impossible imo, second if messi occupies center role too much Neymar cutting into middle and suarez occupying middle role up front is not going to be that effective. Play at RW and drop into middle is still the best solution I think but lets see what Valverde decides.

We need a technical workhorse like Herrera

A player who can run all day and still deliver creativity

Please not another weak player

Early rumors suggest we might be in the market for Herrara, but that might just be second guessing from "Journalists" with valverde being our coach, Laporte rumors are also inevitable.

Edit: Above posts already discussing Herrara, did not see that. I don't think he will come anyway unless United sign another midfielder and deem him surplus to the squad.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans