Barca Transfers and Rumors

hulinat

Samper the guy who couldn't hold a starting position in Granada?

Samper the player you have never seen play full 90 minutes. Doubt you know anything about Granada either or even the league in general.

I've seen your "dream lineup" for next season so please dont discuss football with me.

Sneer

Banned
Samper the player you have never seen play full 90 minutes. Doubt you know anything about Granada either or even the league in general.

I've seen your "dream lineup" for next season so please dont discuss football with me.

Oh please!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Eriksen clearly had a better season than Coutinho and proved a lot more over the course of the season as a midfielder. He was one of the most creative players in all of Europe and had more than DOUBLE the amount of assists in the EPL than Coutinho despite being on a less offensive team and playing in a more reserved role. There isn't even a debate.

But yah, nothing special.

Yessir i'm with you. Fantastic player. Better midfielder player than coutinho if you're going to compare.

Barcilliant

Lol at all the drama queens here.

THE MANAGER will decide how we play and which players we sign. Look at Juventus. They have alot of senior players but still function brilliantly as a unit.
Utd, Real, PSG, City all have money to burn. Real paid 46 million for a kid who's not even worth 4 million. Should we start throwing around money like that??

If Valverde is a good manager and he has a clear idea on how to play we should be fine.

gasgas

It's hard to watch a player for 90 minutes when he's on the bench. :D
Can you even watch your wife sitting on a bench for 90 minutes?

And if I were to go that road basing on your posts, you were supposed to be cut a long time ago.
Your posts are quite awful, football and life in general.
But we all care for children and love to see them grow and attain full maturity. After all children are the future :cry:

Last edited:

Giginho75

"to buy easy and a lot" doesn't mean "sure victories"...

step by step
now copa del rey and valverde's signature
after it's possible a planning

i don't understand this fear/disappointment in the forum
keep calm!

gasgas

If we get Coutinho we should play him with Busquets and Roberto OR if we also get Herrera (unlikely) play him with Busquets and Herrera
Busquets needs sharp and dynamic midfielders with him not slow ones like Rakitic and Gomes
That's the only way i will buy into Coutinho's signing :D. Otherwise we will just be throwing everything out of balance

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think Eriksen would be a better fit than Coutinho, but i am fine with both. Whoever is willing to come we should try to sign. If we use 4-3-3 again we might only need one midfielder, that is if we sign a good RB so that Roberto can get more minutes in midfield. With Rakitic, Iniesta, Roberto, Busi and new midfielder and maybe Gomes and Denis we can play the 4-3-3. But if we have to change formation we need another midfielder signature in the mold of Verratti.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't get this midfielder frenzy. If Valverde comes and plays his system, we'll clearly need a right winger more.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Don't get this midfielder frenzy. If Valverde comes and plays his system, we'll clearly need a right winger more.

Why are you so sure he will play a 4-2-3-1? If he plays that formation you really think Busi and Roberto can hold the midfield? I don't think so. We just don't have the player to play a double pivot and i am not sure if Busi can perform in a double pivot.

gasgas

Why are you so sure he will play a 4-2-3-1? If he plays that formation you really think Busi and Roberto can hold the midfield? I don't think so. We just don't have the player to play a double pivot and i am not sure if Busi can perform in a double pivot.

Roberto can hold the midfield quite well as the more dynamic member of a double pivot
Ofcourse Busi can perform in a pivot, he has done that quite a lot in Spain NT and if we give him a sharper partner even better

Icarium

Lifestealer
Roberto can hold the midfield quite well as the more dynamic member of a double pivot
Ofcourse Busi can perform in a pivot, he has done that quite a lot in Spain NT and if we give him a sharper partner even better

Spain NT is a different scenario, with Xavi and Iniesta in prime that simply worked. It will not work with our current squad, messi can never play the xavi role. He is an attacker who is incredibly good at creating chances, but he is not a midfielder. Spain does not play double pivot anymore. Without players like xavi and xabi alonso it will not work.

gasgas

Spain NT is a different scenario, with Xavi and Iniesta in prime that simply worked. It will not work with our current squad, messi can never play the xavi role. He is an attacker who is incredibly good at creating chances, but he is not a midfielder. Spain does not play double pivot anymore. Without players like xavi and xabi alonso it will not work.

Who said anywhere that messi should play the Xavi role :amazed:
Who said Spain is now playing with Double Pivot :amazed:
Who said our double pivot will be the same way as Xabi and Busquets' was :amazed:

Icarium

Lifestealer
That is the reason why we can't have a double pivot with Busi in line up. He is not comfortable in that place.

Home of Barca Fans