Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

According to Di Marzio Robin Olsen to Roma for around 11M€ is a done deal. He was rumoured as a possible replacement for Cillessen.

Maybe Chelsea will go after him when they sell Courtouis (maybe they'll also try to get Areola though I've read that he prefers to be loaned for a year or two until Buffon is in PSG and then return there) but it looks more and more likely Jasper will stay for another season. And I'm ok with that though it would be also great if we'd use inflation on the GK market caused by Alisson to sell him for 30M+.

BBZ8800

According to Di Marzio Robin Olsen to Roma for around 11M€ is a done deal. He was rumoured as a possible replacement for Cillessen.

Maybe Chelsea will go after him when they sell Courtouis (maybe they'll also try to get Areola though I've read that he prefers to be loaned for a year or two until Buffon is in PSG and then return there) but it looks more and more likely Jasper will stay for another season. And I'm ok with that though it would be also great if we'd use inflation on the GK market caused by Alisson to sell him for 30M+.

No offense to Cillessen, but imo, big clubs like Chelsea and similar are buying players who are PROVEN starters in big clubs, who have proved themselves in a big league.
Cillessen played at Ajax and Dutch NT, but still, he never played a full season for a La liga or EPL side as a starter.

Of course, there are always some examples of a relatively unknown GK making it at a big club, but in general, experience is underrated on our forum.
He is young and has potential, doesn't apply for Gks (not that Cillessen is young), but it also doesn't apply for a lot of big clubs, unless a player is out of this world or very cheap.

Messi983

He's back, I've told you so. :rockon:

https://as.com/futbol/2018/07/23/primera/1532341268_057930.html

la-clausula-de-dani-parejo-continua-fijada-en-50-m_138231.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder if Abidal will be new scapegoat as things are moving terribly slow with sales and we are eying Willian as "prize signing".

MTL_Barca

Diy_QoMXkAAUbxV.jpg

Unbelievable team.

Imagine EV fucking things up with that squad.

Yeah sure Dembele will start :valverde:

Would rather hear some good news for sales right now tbh, seeing the training pics with Douglas, Gomes, Vidal etc is just depressing. So much work left.

vuji_31

I would rather see 433 but I guess it will be 442 again.I think Rabiot will be decent signing for this formation.
Willian is good I hope so just to not overpay him.

It would be even more fantastic if Grizzy joined us.I hope soo we will get someone who will replace Suarez
beacuse I remember soo much games with his bad passing that was awful to watch.

But also I undestand that it is not best time to buy ST beacuse even RM is strugling to buy someone decent.
I don't know at the moment any good ST-CF for our style except Werner.

eaman

Diy_QoMXkAAUbxV.jpg

Unbelievable team.

Imagine EV fucking things up with that squad.

Would put Messi behind dembele and get someone who'll challenge Suarez for his place and hope Arthur can get close to xavi's level so he can replace rakitic or at least push rakitic out of that comfort zone he's been in for the last 3 years

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Arthur doesnt need to get to Xavi level to be a success. If he is able to compete with raki on equal terms this season that is a already a good sign. Rakitic could use some rest too.

Home of Barca Fans