Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Spanish lobby and Tebas are doing every thing just to piss PSG off. we can also call this as small clubs mentality?

Nasser wants the best. if someone is the best in his or her role, he will get them if possible.

considering, Barca, Bayern, Real, M.City, Chealse are not selling clubs. though La Liga has buyout clauses, so signing the bests are not possible every time. we know our limits.

l'm fed up with this PSG hate because of Neymar, it's even more than Real hate.

Barca got Dembele though Dembele did a lot worse than Neymar. so you are happy with him. l didn't see any Dortmund fan who hate Barca or Liverpool fan when Barca did everything, bad or good to sign Coutinho. too much black propaganda.

Barca is doing the worse than PSG and as long as you sign the players, you are happy with it. Please end this hypocrisy.

world doesn't revolve around Spanish teams.

Tebas and Barca are doing what? Where did you get that from, Qatar FC forums?

And fuck that cunt Nasser. Anyone making up excuses for him and Qatar is turning a blind eye on corruption unprecedented in World and European football.
What, they have unlimited resources and **** football and we are supposed to admire that? His country should be banned after buying World Cup and his plastic toy removed from European competitions for blatant use of Qatar state money.

Only a brainless child could admire their actions.

JamDav1982

Spanish lobby and Tebas are doing every thing just to piss PSG off. we can also call this as small clubs mentality?

Nasser wants the best. if someone is the best in his or her role, he will get them if possible.

considering, Barca, Bayern, Real, M.City, Chealse are not selling clubs. though La Liga has buyout clauses, so signing the bests are not possible every time. we know our limits.

l'm fed up with this PSG hate because of Neymar, it's even more than Real hate.

Barca got Dembele though Dembele did a lot worse than Neymar. so you are happy with him. l didn't see any Dortmund fan who hate Barca or Liverpool fan when Barca did everything, bad or good to sign Coutinho. too much black propaganda.

Barca is doing the worse than PSG and as long as you sign the players, you are happy with it. Please end this hypocrisy.

world doesn't revolve around Spanish teams.

No one hates PSG as they signed Neymar.

You are just making that up.

Disliking the way they spend money that has fuck all to do with football and do it in an arrogant way and ignoring FFP rules etc is what pisses people off as it ruins football.

You spoke a whole lot of shit in that post.

gvt2000

May l ask you one question? how old are you? l assume 10-12 at maximum. Signing one of the best strikers who is 29 years old who have a contract until 2021 for free? You lost your mind or you have a mentall illness or something?

He is not a Real fan, a player who rejected Real 2 times before. This guy said that Bayern must spend money in the future, because of the talk Bayern board to decrease market prices. Then, rumours surfaced. Bayern won't sell him.

Spanish press is lying machines nowadays. ED linked Sule with Barca too.

l want Werner or Belotti at PSG to form a dream trio with Mbappe and Neymar.

Lewandoski will be 30 next season. Paying close to 100 million plus his huge salary for a player who has 2 or 3 good seasons left in him is economic suicide. The only way such transfers are viable are without a transfer fee. AS for my age, i've probably been following barcelona longer than you've been alive.

MD is reportibg that Barca are gonna try to buy Goretzka in the January window.

They did a great job with the signings last window, i think they should sign this player if they really rate him like it seems they do.

Nothanks

I asked this in his post but no one answered maybe someone here can?

So we're heavily linked with him but so are bayern, would he not be more attracted to staying in Germany and possibly start for Bayern??

I haven't kept up much with bayerns midfield situation but Thiago/Vidals/James are starters and the rest like Tolisso / Kimmich are in rotation

I don't know much about this guy so where would he fit for us?
according to the posts here he is more of a defensive mid, so chances are sergio busquets wont be replaced by him so where do we plan on fitting him? the Rakitic/Paulinho spot on the right?

slvtn

Bayern has also Gnabry who was straight loaned out to Hoffenheim. They have a huge midfield, but usually, half of the players are injured sooner or later, so it could pay off.
I'm not entirely sure if he would succeed at either team, but he is good and played a good confed cup.
Since he will be hunted all across Europe after the season, getting him in the winter transfer period would be a smart deal. Since he is from Gelsenkirchen or at least was raised in Schalkes youth teams, he'd probably favour a deal where his team gets a bit of money.

khaled_a_d

1-Many really didn't watch him or know him enough to answer you
2-This is September transfer rumors, which very rarely to turn into anything but bs.

So we're heavily linked with him but so are bayern, would he not be more attracted to staying in Germany and possibly start for Bayern??

I haven't kept up much with bayerns midfield situation but Thiago/Vidals/James are starters and the rest like Tolisso / Kimmich are in rotation

I don't know much about this guy so where would he fit for us?
according to the posts here he is more of a defensive mid, so chances are sergio busquets wont be replaced by him so where do we plan on fitting him? the Rakitic/Paulinho spot on the right?

3-No one but him has any idea about what he wants or what is his logic, there was no real reason for Ceballos to turn us down for RM yet he did it. There was no reason for Paco who was one of Spain brightest talents to be bench player for MSN yet he did it (mainly b/c Valencia was a mess) so the club has to try

4-Assuming rumors are true, he is probably Gomes replacement, a physical CM who can run. Didn't turn good for Gomes but may be he will do differently as it did for another former Schalke midfielder

Don't worry, they wouldn't sell to us even if we'd want to buy.

They sold us Digne, and if rumors to be believed they didn't mind selling us Di Maria, but we just didn't want to pay what they wanted. If Draxler is in the market we have a chance on him like anyone. But I don't really like him as a player nor I think they will sell him soon unless they smell trouble with FFP

Nothanks

has he improved in the last 4 years?
i remember he was the next big thing but relly haven't heard much about Gimenez more about lemos and other youth players

Home of Barca Fans