Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Well, every RB that we are interested in will bring some kind of risk as we don't know how they'll adapt and none of them is really proven worldclass player. But I'd rather take a risk for 30M Odriozola than 60M Bellerin even with his "Barça DNA" which is BS anyway as we've seen with Fabregas.

springfield

Odriozola does not have the experience of the others RB's Barca is linked with. So yeah, the risk with him is alot higher. You can't compare it. I would rather see them go with someone who has proven skills and experience. 60M for Bellerin is to high so i don't like a deal like that either, but i don't think Barcelona will ever offer that much for him. 30M is to much for someone like Odriozola at this point.

mampilly

Odriozola does not have the experience of the others RB's Barca is linked with. So yeah, the risk with him is alot higher. You can't compare it. I would rather see them go with someone who has proven skills and experience. 60M for Bellerin is to high so i don't like a deal like that either, but i don't think Barcelona will ever offer that much for him. 30M is to much for someone like Odriozola at this point.

Proven skilled players also have chances of failure. We need to take a risk. may be he will become our new Dani.

behindbrowneyes

None of our RB targets is a sure bet. They are all a risk. Look at expensive (failure) exports of Liga NOS... Look at Arsenal players that played for Barça...
If you take into consideration that they are very expensive too, you see that this is a very difficult problem to manage.

springfield

Proven skilled players also have chances of failure. We need to take a risk. may be he will become our new Dani.

True, but with those arguments then every player is a risk. But there is a difference between a huge risk and a small risk. It's not the time to take big risks.

Giginho75

So we won't pay more than 80 for Verratti. Which will result in us spending the 80 million on 2 or 3 mediocre players. I'll wait until the window is over but I'm afraid we are in for some very worrying times.

who said we will buy 2-3 mediocre players?
i don't understand why everything barca does will be wrong or a mistake...
really i don't understand!

RIZALDINHO

who said we will buy 2-3 mediocre players?
i don't understand why everything barca does will be wrong or a mistake...
really i don't understand!

instead of buying verratti, saul niguez semedo, dembele we bought players like paco, arda and gomez and are buying players like paulinho, deulofeu, lucas lima and hector bellerin so barca are buying mediocre players and making mistake in buying rubbish players

wisconsincule

instead of buying verratti, saul niguez semedo, dembele we bought players like paco, arda and gomez and are buying players like paulinho, deulofeu, lucas lima and hector bellerin so barca are buying mediocre players and making mistake in buying rubbish players

This. I would prefer to use the large lump sum to buy one world class player.

Giginho75

Recent history

Recent history is three CL, seven (if i remember well) Spanish League, a lot of copas and other cups, amazing clasicos victories...

this is the recent history of fcb...
unfortunately the last deals [gomes, arda, denis, paco] is very influent in the valuations of a lot of users...
but this is a new market, i believe will be different and more lucky than the last.

Less laments and criticisms, more trust.
My humble opinion ;)

Giginho75

i say to wait...
is not simple buying a top player, mostly if he plays for rich owners (psg sheiks).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans