Barca Transfers and Rumors

1993Kaan1993

Or the more plausible scenario, move him up to the midfield.

Bayern probably will sign A.Sanchez, so 4-2-3-1 is the only option for them.

Thiago Vidal
Robben Müller/Sanchez Sanchez/Ribery

Kimmich won't get much playing time with Ancelotti, who doesn't like to play young players at all. Believe me, Rudy will get more playing time than Kimmich, like this year Rafinha and Alonso got more playing time than him.

1993Kaan1993

we really need Coutinho he has unbelivable skill
we must replace him instead of Iniesta
Eriksen is a good player but not in Barcelona standart also Coutinho is min 2 level better than Eriksen
and we must also find new Xavi, new Alves as well
Coutinho would be amazing signing with a new Xavi. our midfield would be at another level with them, unfortunately, Sidibe looks the best option for RB, far from D.Alves quality.
l wish we could sign one of Grimaldo, A.Sandro and Mendy. Our left back needs upgrade as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Thiago Vidal

Kimmich won't get much playing time with Ancelotti, who doesn't like to play young players at all. Believe me, Rudy will get more playing time than Kimmich, like this year Rafinha and Alonso got more playing time than him.

That Walker thing is just a rumor. Kimmich is a proven RB and a German international, there is no reason they would spend money to get another RB just to bench Kimmich. I am sure he will be the starting RB next season.

mark1nhu

Thiago Vidal

I would love to see Alexis playing for Bayern instead of crappy Arsenal.

1993Kaan1993

l'm watching Bayern's highlights now. You must see Kimmich's pass for Müller's goal and his goal, where he passed the ball to Robben, made a run, scored with Robben's pass. This kid is natural heir of Xavi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
l'm watching Bayern's highlights now. You must see Kimmich's pass for Müller's goal and his goal, where he passed the ball to Robben, made a run, scored with Robben's pass. This kid is natural heir of Xavi.

He's amazing. With all their midfielders available and him perhaps not be so keen on playing as a RB, we should try to turn his head around and sign him.

Windhook

He's amazing. With all their midfielders available and him perhaps not be so keen on playing as a RB, we should try to turn his head around and sign him.

Is it a result of natural Xavi or Pep Guardiola's influence and individual work with Kimmich? I wonder.

DonAK

Is it a result of natural Xavi or Pep Guardiola's influence and individual work with Kimmich? I wonder.

Well, he regards Xavi as the one he looks upto. For his passing and constant movement to find space. Pep also took him under his tutelage and was the one who signed him. Saw something special in Kimmich and he repaid Pep with performances.

Bayern however signed Renato Sanches and got Vidal so it seems like their bosses Hoeneß and Rummenigge are hell bent on playing him as a RB instead of a Midfielder just because of their projects.

Whenever the guy plays in the midfield for them, he's a top 3 performer. Always.

SeloBarca

well yesterdays peformance from the midfield should make it clear we still need big changes in the midfield.
as soon as we go 4-3-3, the midfield creates pretty much nothing.

DonAK

We might get Eriksen if we spend a bit. Verratti however unlikely as PSG will go crazy in the transfer market this summer and build their team around him. Perhaps next summer if they keep sucking.

SeloBarca

Kimmich is a crossball playmaker, which we dont need. We need a CM playmaker that plays it on the ground. Unfortunally Verratti is pretty much the only that does that.

Raketa10

Nobody has mentioned him for a long long time but what do you think about Verratti? :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans