Barca Transfers and Rumors

FCBfan22

Yeah, if we manage to get 50+M for both of them, it would be a good deal. We can promote some LB from La Masia to substitute for Alba.

Yeah, one of Alba/Cucu should do the job. I, personally, would loan Mina for a year, because Vermaelen will be surely leaving next year. But to a right club, of course, which has a similar playstyle.

Interlop

Yeah, one of Alba/Cucu should do the job. I, personally, would loan Mina for a year, because Vermaelen will be surely leaving next year. But to a right club, of course, which has a similar playstyle.

Personally, I don’t think Mina has a future at this club, he looks very clumsy on the ball and is not the tipical Barca defender. He may look better on another team but I don’t think he has the specific qualities to succeed here. So, sell now before his market value diminishes.

Jombi

We need to buy a versatile left back. Thats what's needed. A player who can challenge numerous starters and who wont be rusty when called upon.

Total-Football

Rabiot for something around 40M is a steal. but here we would be putting all our eggs in Arthur's basket because we are really desperate for a technical, agile midfielder.

MTL_Barca

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DiBRwGJXUAYQIZK.jpg

So according to the latest rumors we just want a french midfielder no matter who :lol:

Trafalgar

So we went from addiction to brazilian players to addiction to french players, maybe it has something to do with Abidal ...

gregorrin10

So we went from addiction to brazilian players to addiction to french players, maybe it has something to do with Abidal ...

Considering they have enough great players to fit into 3 great teams, they're probably one of the widest, if not THE widest national team out there, quality wise, and they're about to become World Cup winners, not a bad choice.

gregorrin10

Sport's news related to the transfer window:

Aleix Vidal will leave Barça in the coming days.

Lucas Digne is close to the exit from Barça.

Barça wants to sell André Gomes before the start of the new season.

Barça has offers for both Marlon and Rafinha.

Barça have decided to sell Yerry Mina.

Barça is already looking for a substitute for Cillessen. Goalkeeper wants to leave.

Yes please, as long as Vidal leaves, even if it is for 5M. I would take 20-25M for Digne and promote Cucurella for a year, and then after Miranda also gets promoted next year, choose between the two or if they both impress, even send one of them out just on loan until Alba is no longer first choice. Hopefully those offers for Marlon and Rafinha are true, would take a combined 40M for them. And great news if we're really starting to do the right thing at the right time and selling, first Paulinho, and Mina now and make a great profit when we still can, we should get 25-30M for him on this World Cup hype alone, cause he won't ever develop the ball playing skill set to defend for us. As for Jasper, it will be a shame if he leaves, if he does, i hope we don't take less than 30M for him, ideally 40M.

So let's say that's: 5+20+15+25+30+35 (Vidal+Digne+Marlon+Rafinha+Mina+Cillessen). So we'd get a cool 130M for these, and then add in Gomes for 20 (if we don't manage to include him in any swap deal), that's 150M! That would be amazing, considering all these are totally expendable players. We should sell one of Paco/Munir too, (i'd actually keep Munir, cause he's more versatile and better with the ball at his feet). So that's possibly an extra 30M for Paco. And getting 50M for Paulinho in January. That's 200M+. There is a lot of money to be made, and it's all from very much expendable players. We'd only have to buy a new 2nd GK, or not even that if we give Ortola that spot. And then we can easily afford that extra world class midfielder or winger we need (Kante? Hazard?). And maybe even save some money for next year.

Time to put the trust a little back to La Masia, at least Alena, Cucu and/or Miranda and at least call up Oriol and Arnaiz/Ruiz for Copa matches from next season, and possibly Ortola. Ter Stegen will play Liga and CL both anyway. While i would give all these promoted players all Copa matches except maybe the final, if we get there. Time to get our priorities straight, Copa has to be pushed way down and just give players like Alena, Samper (if he stays), Oriol, Cucu, Ortola, Munir a chance to prove themselves there and if they take us far, that's even better. If not, then at least they get their chance, the club gets a good look at them to know who to keep and not for next season, and our starting players are properly rested in the 2nd half of the season. That's how it should be. Copa should be a bonus, not one of the main objectives of the season, hopefully Valverde realizes that after the biggest pressure is lifted from him after his first season here.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans