Barca Transfers and Rumors

Pepe Silvia

No one will come. Farto is just feeding the bullshit to do damage control. Dembele and Coutinho as far as they were at the beginning of transfer window. Board burned bridges with every club and for players Barca is the sinking ship.
Most importantly they've burned every last bridge with the FANS...

FC433

We can still turn the current situation around. I hope we do. Dembele, and either of Coutinho or Seri should do it. Come on.

Pepe Silvia

We can still turn the current situation around. I hope we do. Dembele, and either of Coutinho or Seri should do it. Come on.
I am with you but the situation is worse than the player personnel, it's the front offices that are toxic. That has finally seeped into the locker room.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[formation=barca,4]
Cilessen
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Semedo-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Seri-0-0-0-Coutinho-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Dembele
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Batistuta9

[formation=barca,4]
Cilessen
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Semedo-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Seri-0-0-0-Coutinho-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Dembele
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Although i would like seri, it is unlikely because of paulinho. I just hope we end up getting both coutinho and dembele.

FC433

I am with you but the situation is worse than the player personnel, it's the front offices that are toxic. That has finally seeped into the locker room.
It really should not be a problem, it will go away once we are on the right track.

It doesn't make sense since Coutinho and Seri don't play in the same position, correct me if I'm wrong?

Correct. We actually need the two of them, but that cannot happen unfortunately because, 1) we have too many midfielders, 2) there is only one more spot for none- European passport/ citizenship

Stegen
Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba
***** Busquets *****
Messi Suarez *****

We need three more players or we could start giving chances to our current players. I do not really see Liverpool selling Coutinho, so we should just go after Seri:

Stegen
Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba
Messi Busquets Seri
Dembele Suarez Suarez

Emmerson Bola

this club have lost his value no young player will like to play for the club any more because we are abandoning our la masia product and buy garbage elsewhere. Players like theo, Jesus, ceballos and Davinson Sanchez rejected our offer

Hektor

The board is playing us. They have no intention in getting Coutinho and Dembélé. It is just a smokescreen. Paulinho is it. They are liars.

Home of Barca Fans