Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

:lol: if one of those players was Pique, thats everything wrong with this club right now. seniors running everything.

why do you hope its true? so we get another season of donkey Suarez? thats the reason we pulled out of the Jovic race, we couldn't give him the first team football he wanted as Messi's bff must start
Just don’t have any faith in AG’s temperament.. seems like a d1ck

Riordon

I would go for Ziyech instead of Griezmann, found out today he has a 25m clause. Thats value for money. We can’t cope with these 100m+ transfers and shouldn’t do them unless a special type of talent emerge (Ronald in United, Neymar and so on.)
They are never a success for us.

Instead of spending 120 on Griezmann we should get 2-4 quality players for that price. Ziyech+Rodri/Ndombele+leftback(?) = price for Griezmann. That’s what a smart club would do

Tackle

I would go for Ziyech instead of Griezmann, found out today he has a 25m clause. Thats value for money. We can’t cope with these 100m+ transfers and shouldn’t do them unless a special type of talent emerge (Ronald in United, Neymar and so on.)

Instead of spending 120 on Griezmann we should get 2-4 quality players for that price. Ziyech+Rodri/Ndombele+leftback(?) = price for Griezmann. That’s what a smart club would do

Ziyech isn't the type of player that's going to improve our CL odds; the trophy that everyone here is obsessed with.

It is not the time to rebuild. We need to stock up on proven world class talent like Griez to prolong our dominance while our aging core and Messi are still on the team.

Arizona Scott

I am far more in favor for Griezmann, since Jovic is out. I think we need quality more than quantity--someone good enough to cover for Suarez (who needs more matches off) and Dembele (who gets injured a lot). Werner would be another possibility. Ziyech is 26 and never been in a league better than the Dutch league, he also doesn't play CF. I suppose I would be fine for him as a rotation choice if we sold Malcom, could pocket the rest.

Arizona Scott

Just don’t have any faith in AG’s temperament.. seems like a d1ck

yeah a bit I agree. But it may not be a bad thing to change the dynamics in the vets though. He is a fine team player, not greedy/selfish, and maybe a little internal agitation and competition in terms of team leadership would be a good thing.

Wooow, amazing performance from Willy Carvalho on Bernabeu today... He is my pick for Busi succesor.

Oh, just checked. He is already 27... Thought he was 25max

FCBfan22

Dear young players,

please, do not come to FC Barcelona, unless you want best seats to watch Valverdeball. Today, our Retardo has fielded the strongest possible XI vs Eibar in a game where we play for nothing. Do yourself a favour and go to a club where you can actually play. Here is no hope for you.

Thank you.

raki

Zyexh " My dream clubs are Arsenal and Barça".

I would buy Borja Iglesias to the Forward position. 25M release clause from Espanyol. 26 years. 20 goals.

Giginho75

Griezmann is a top player...
Just one thing...he is basically a striker, instead at Barca his role should be different than Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans