Barca Transfers and Rumors

Hektor

The Barça board just announced that the signings of Dybala, Coutinho, Seri, and Dembélé are just minutes away. Tho whole board is bellow:

1aea590808ad6b3a895519cc202fe349--guatemala-city-latin-america.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0105ht0yoc

Zincubus

Banned
You'd actually be excited to lose Messi just for a chance to see that trident? What are you 12

Why presume I'd be excited !?!
How would you come to that conclusion?
Messi has had his head turned in the past supposedly so given the state of things I was just contemplating an alternative ..

Last edited:

LMessi85

Why presume I'd be excited !?!
How would you come to that conclusion?
Messi has had his head turned in the past supposedly so given the state of things I was just contemplating an alternative ..

If you read your reply then yes it seems like you like the idea.

Hektor

The Barça Board assured reporters that "They Came, they saw, and they conquered."When asked "What did they conquer?" Josep María Bartomeu, the President and head clown said: "I do not know, but that's what Julius Caesar used to say and he was very successful. He conquered Gaul, wherever that country is." Robert Fernández added that "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." "Ask not what Barça can do for you, ask what you can do for Barça. We need more money, our salaries are too low." Bartomeu added regarding the new signings and their struggle to get them: "We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

El Barcelona

The Barça Board assured reporters that "They Came, they saw, and they conquered."When asked "What did they conquer?" Josep María Bartomeu, the President and head clown said: "I do not know, but that's what Julius Caesar used to say and he was very successful. He conquered Gaul, wherever that country is." Robert Fernández added that "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." "Ask not what Barça can do for you, ask what you can do for Barça. We need more money, our salaries are too low." Bartomeu added regarding the new signings and their struggle to get them: "We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

:lol:

Total-Football

i think it's clear by now, we are not going to sign coutinho or dembele or any important player to his team. Teams are not going to sell with no time left to buy players themselves.

scenario 1: Seri
scenario 2: Seri + some unwanted player like Dimaria

LordLichtenstein

€120M - Dybala
€40M - Seri
€32M - Martínez
€30M - Semedo

€222M

BEST XI:

----------------Suárez----------------Dybala----------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------Messi-----------------------------