Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

I won't say Dybala would be the worst buy in Barca History, but the thing with him is he's not a winger nor a conventional forward. He's more of a second striker#10? type of player and we would have the adjust the system in order to get the best out of him. He's too talented to be one of the worst buys we ever had tbh.

I seen a lot of Barca Journalists wanting to buy him but I can't really see him working out here as well as they would hope. at least with the likes for Coutinho and Dembele they can operate on the wings and in Coutinho's case even a deeper role in the Midfield in a 4-3-3.

FCBfan22

I expect him to be great the next 3-4 years, if he remains injury free. The primary worries for us now are a great CM, incorporating Alena into the team, one CB (Pique is shit and Mascerano is likely to leave in the summer) and a good LW/ST option. Meanwhile we should be getting a new scouting team and sign promising youngsters that can become a new generation of FC Barcelona along with the likes of Umtiti, because our current scouts are pure crap.

xXKonan

I'm guessing possibly a CB and a Midfielder?

I remember MD and Catradio etc saying we will go for Yerry in January if Valverde gives the ok.

xXKonan

I think Arda,Rafinha and even Paco will be out the door this winter.

But knowing Arda the man will be stubborn and refuse to leave.

Windhook

Second one must be :dembele:

HOPEFULLY!!! OUSMANE!!!
I'd go with a third transfer, though. Midfield really needs some kick in the ass. Just Paulinho is not enough! :paulinho:

Sadly we are not a club that makes major winter transfers and it really feels just like another clickbait by MD.

Home of Barca Fans