Barca Transfers and Rumors

Raketa10

Suarez is staying so we can't do that. I think we could realisticly pull around 115-120 million from player sales.

Deloufeu: 15 million
Paco: 30 million (the EPL clubs are after him, we should milk that)
Rafinha: 30 million (was 35 million, Inter wants to reduce the price, so I think 30 is realistic)
Vidal: 10 million
Gomes: 20 million
Munir: 15 million
Marlon: 5 million
-------------------------------------------------------
A little bit optimistic prediction: 125 million euros.

Griezmann -100 million and that leaves us with 25 million + our summer transfer budget, which I believe is cca 60 million. Eriksen for 85-90?

The question is, how did we work the Arthur deal in our budget. If we already set money aside, I think Griezmann+Eriksen is doable this summer.

Deulofeu 15 mil? No way...

Nothanks

Eriksen wont go for cheaper than what coutinho went for so can we give up on this unrealistic dream?
we spent 250m+ just this season alone and you guys wanna splurge another 150 on Eriksen.. in just two years

FCBfan22

Eriksen wont go for cheaper than what coutinho went for so can we give up on this unrealistic dream?
we spent 250m+ just this season alone and you guys wanna splurge another 150 on Eriksen.. in just two years

Coutinho had 5 years left on his contract, Eriksen has 2 and won't renew. Big difference. L'pool knew exactly how much money do we have and tried everything to keep us away. That included the reported call from Klopp to Zorc, after Segura stupidly revealed our targets in public, when Klopp wanted that Dortmund skins us for Dembele, so we wouldn't be able to afford Coutinho. Dortmund skinned us good, but we did that anyway.

We had 280 million Euros to spend last year, everyone knew it and everyone wanted to skin us.

If the reports are true that Eriksen won't renew, 100 million for him now would be a good business for them.

El Guaje

Eriksen contract is about to run out in 2 years. Either they sell him for bigger money now or else they'll be selling him for even less next summer. The money will be there if we get rid of all the scrubs in the team.

Nothanks

that's cute and all but the main difference is that Eriksen hasn't even announced or tried to leave spurs like coutinho had.
2 years is a lot, hell he could even sign a new contract

and that is also assuming other clubs wont target Eriksen to drive the price up.
why would real madrid, psg or any other epl team not go after him if he isn't resigning

Last edited:

Devils

The thing with Eriksen's situation is that it puts Spurs in a tough scenario.

The top EPL clubs will all want to sign him as he is a proven world class player in EPL. Levy hates selling his players to top EPL clubs and usually opts to send them out of England if the interest in there (Modric and Bale).

If Barcelona comes in, they would be able to get a relatively large transfer fee for him and sell him abroad, or they could not sell him which might result in an Alexis Sanchez situation for them next year if he doesn't want to renew.

Barcelona is Eriksen's dream club. If we come calling, he wont extend with Spurs. It's a really good opportunity and one we shouldn't pass up on.

Last edited:

Nothanks

With modric's age, isco potentially leaving to manchester city, real madrid will be in the market for midfielders soon.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Madrid are set for midfielders, and I don’t think isco will leave. I think Barca have a good opportunity here. It would help the midfield in the short term and also add depth. It would also help ease Arthur transition should he arrive.

Barca might actually have a quality technical midfield with depth like Madrid do.

Busquets (world class), coutinho (world class), eriksen (very good), rakitic (solid rotation option), arthur (young controller), Paulinho (different option, variety in the group), also give samper and alenya a chance here and there.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans