Barca Transfers and Rumors

serghei

We apparently got an offer: P$$$$G offered us Kurzawa for 25 million euros. I assume that balancing the financial books has not gone swiftly so far... :lol:

I still think we should decline and do everything we can to fuck P$G like they and Neychild did us last year.

If true we should be considering it. Much better than Digne. We're too big of a club to hold a grudge on PSG in the long run because their money made the Neymars crazy.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We apparently got an offer: P$$$$G offered us Kurzawa for 25 million euros. I assume that balancing the financial books has not gone swiftly so far... :lol:

I still think we should decline and do everything we can to fuck P$G like they and Neychild did us last year.

We should get Verratti just to show him who's the boss

FinBarcelonafan

If true we should be considering it. Much better than Digne. We're too big of a club to hold a grudge on PSG in the long run because their money made the Neymars crazy.

True. I don't think grudges help anything and If they are offering us decent deal, why not take it? (Not saying we should do this deal, just talking about grudge).

I think it shows small team mentality If you keep bitching about someone taking your player. Get over it. We will get another world class player like Neymar in few years. No big deal! Look at history of FCB.. We have lost so many times one of the best, but always found new one. That's Barcelona!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not a big fan of Kurzawa. Seem to have attitude issues too. Too bad he is injury prone and would be expensive now obviously, but Grimaldo would have been great. Attacking LB. La Masia. Wanted to succeed at the club, but him and Lucho seemed to have some big problems.

BarçaBarça

True. I don't think grudges help anything and If they are offering us decent deal, why not take it? (Not saying we should do this deal, just talking about grudge).

I think it shows small team mentality If you keep bitching about someone taking your player. Get over it. We will get another world class player like Neymar in few years. No big deal! Look at history of FCB.. We have lost so many times one of the best, but always found new one. That's Barcelona!

We have fucked that relationship ourselves by chasing first Thiago Silva and then Verratti when everybody knew we wouldn't get them (and didn't buy anyone else, therefore hurting ourselves).

I think we should hold a grudge and only deal with them if we can damage them severely, like picking up Mbappe for free when he expires or something like that.
We should deal with them as we do with Real: Only if it is in our benefit and their disadvantage or to damage their image e.g.

I would have been so mad if the Di Maria-transfer had gone through: Helping them financially and getting an older real-player (who might could be useful, but not more than any other player out there).

Zincubus

Banned
Anyone see Xavi's tweets yesterday raving about Veratti !?!

Said he's technically brilliant , the nearest current player to himself ( Xavi) and ideally suited to our team !!!

Givenchy

Anyone see Xavi's tweets yesterday raving about Veratti !?!

Said he's technically brilliant , the nearest current player to himself ( Xavi) and ideally suited to our team !!!

sure, tie Umtiti down with a huge buyout clause, make sure everyone has a high enough clause and then poke the hornets nest again this summer :lol:

M

MessiCam

Lol! [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] is going to cry. One less workhorse able to make the starting 11...

That said, he is perfect for our type of football but he is too injury prone. I'll skip.

Home of Barca Fans