Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think both will end up playing for the same club so either Man City or Barca.

Juve are not getting de Ligt. Money pinchers like them won't be paying so much for a CB unless they sell Dybala or someone for big money.

Apparently Man City want one of de Jong, N'Dombele and Ruben Neves. Hopefully Pep goes for the latter two.

Exactly, I feel that Koulibaly-Samuel will have a better linkup since they're both africans and born in France. Idk about De Light the kid never Impressed me tbh ...

Same with De Jong, he's a promising bloke but nothing extraordinary, i'm pretty sure we'll find at least 5 guys as good as him and maybe better (Aouar, Ndombele ...) in the ligue 1.

Yeah I heard Africans or Black People have a telepathic connection. They can read each other's minds.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Juventus, Bayern and PSG won't get any player if Barca are in the race, unless the player has a personal connection to the club.

These kids grew up with prime Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Messi etc. That team set the standard for their knowledge of football.

A club like City can fight with us for de Ligt and de Jong solely because Pep's there.

Messi is still at the club and we pay our players well, I don't see why they wouldn't want to come here if Ajax accepts a reasonable price.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sport says we are still pushing to sign Rabiot. Please PSG puts us out of our misery by giving him a fat contract that his mother won’t refuse. Please.

FCBfan22

We have a potentially a future top 5 midfielder that wants to join us, would resolve most of the problems with our midfield and grew up on prime Xavi and Don.

And our board is still going for Rabiot and Pogba.

:facepalm:

FinBarcelonafan

We have a potentially a future top 5 midfielder that wants to join us, would resolve most of the problems with our midfield and grew up on prime Xavi and Don.

Exactly. Our priorities are messed up. Get those Ajax golden boys and we are good. We don't need Pogba.

BBZ8800

Exactly. Our priorities are messed up. Get those Ajax golden boys and we are good. We don't need Pogba.

A few months ago, we were set for 10 years even with wingers Dembele and Malcom.
Yet, probably none lof them will survive this summer.

I am not against De and De, though.

But it is not that simple, we have learned 100s of times till now.

soul24rage

A few months ago, we were set for 10 years even with wingers Dembele and Malcom.

true, but we're gonna have to replace the likes of busi, rakitic and pique soon anyways and i would put my trust in De and De to make the transition smoothly.

Givenchy

IF EV is still here come next summer, we'll be chasing Pogba the entire window and end up with Rabiot. De Jong will offer himself to us and he'll end up at City, De Ligt also so Mr President can play blooper after blooper

midtable managers target midtable players so expect a few Bilbao boys to join filling the Dembele and Malcom spots

Barcilliant

Fabinho is frozen out by Klopp. How about a loan and get rid of Denis and Rafinha.

What is this obsession with Rabiot? Mentally he is another Gomes.

khaled_a_d

Fabinho is frozen out by Klopp. How about a loan and get rid of Denis and Rafinha.

Does he have an Eu passport?
And not sure that would benefit anyone, Fabinho will be competing for Vidal/Busquets/Rakitic minutes, which means he will be frozen here just like Liverpool so it doesn't make sense

He is the opposite of Gomes, not in a good way but still not comparable by any means.

FCBfan22

If De Jong offers himself to us, we should splash the cash. How many potential WC young midfielders are there, who can play in all 3 MF spots, fill in at CB and are master tacklers and good passers already...

Sell Denis and Rafinha, add 30 million and buy De Jong.

Jombi

We dont even play with wingers. Obviously we were not "set for ten years" when we dont even have a position for those players. I get that you try to mock other forumers with that phrase but its silly.

You are no longer against De Jong? You went on for months how stupid and silly it would be for a club like Barca to go for that "schoolboy" kid and portrayed him as a huge future flop and mocked the people who suggested signing him. What changed?

Jombi

If De Jong offers himself to us, we should splash the cash. How many potential WC young midfielders are there, who can play in all 3 MF spots, fill in at CB and are master tacklers and good passers already...

Sell Denis and Rafinha, add 30 million and buy De Jong.

If we assume 5m for Denis and 12m for Rafinha, with both having less than a year left on their contract, we probably have to sell Dembele for 50m and even then, it might not be enough. Dembele's price is plummeting the way he behaves and his lack of playing time.

Home of Barca Fans