Page 490 of 544 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 8152

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    Asensio release clause is 72M. At least try. He would be a starter, not a bench player
    I have no explanation why we lost Asensio. He is from Palma de Mayorca, the same place that my grandparents were from. He was a long time Barça fan. The Balearic Islands are part of Catalunya. There was no way we should have lost him to RM. What? We do not scout our own backyard?

Atlético Madrid and Simeone are trying to sign Lautaro Martínez, a 18-years old new "jewel" from Argentine Football, a "9" who plays for the 1st division of Racing Club of Buenos Aires. Where are we? Chasing after €100+ mils players.

The biggest mistake, imho, that Barto made was getting rid of Zubizarreta. I do not have any confidence in Robert Fernández.
    Last edited by Hektor; 13th August 2017 at 03:47 AM.

Visca... Our Glorious Board... Visca

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
    I have no explanation why we lost Asensio. He is from Palma de Mayorca, the same place that my grandparents were from. He was a long time Barça fan. The Balearic Islands are part of Catalunya. There was no way we should have lost him to RM. What? We do not scout our own backyard?

Atlético Madrid and Simeone are trying to sign Lautaro Martínez, a 18-years old new jewel from Argentine Football a "9" who plays for the 1st division of Racing Club of Buenos Aires. Where are we? Chasing after €100+ mils players.

The biggest mistake, imho, that Barto made was getting rid of Zubizarreta. I do not have any confidence in Robert Fernández.
    We lost Asensio, because we spent the last remaining cash we had on Douglas.

Mallorca wanted around 4 Million euros for him as that was his buyout clause. and we shit the bed as we spent that money on Douglas.

Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post

Mallorca wanted around 4 Million euros for him as that was his buyout clause. and we shit the bed as we spent that money on Douglas.
    Thanks for the info. However, you left me in a state of utter depression.
    Last edited by Hektor; 13th August 2017 at 04:04 AM.

Visca... Our Glorious Board... Visca

Asensio is overrated, l agree, but still a very good player.

Paulinho I just can't belive it the only possible good thing I can somehow think of out of this deal is that maybe just maybe it will lure Coutinho to come to us.. but then again maybe not.

Should be an interesting day, new official Liverpool statement on Coutinho expected at 11am, and an official statement on Dembele from Dortmund too during the day.

SiempreBlaugrana

Not true. We didn't want to pay 4 million for Asensio so THEN we went and bought Douglas. Which is even worse.

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

The player is 29, and plays in the fuckin CHINESE LEAGUE. You can't come with a reasonable conclusion or logical explanation to why they're signing him except money launder and other shady stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMessi View Post
    Not true. We didn't want to pay 4 million for Asensio so THEN we went and bought Douglas. Which is even worse.
    i believe it goes 'not true at all'

Quote Originally Posted by Interlop View Post
    The player is 29, and plays in the fuckin CHINESE LEAGUE. You can't come with a reasonable conclusion or logical explanation to why they're signing him except money launder and other shady stuff.
    Ikr just dosen't add up in any fucking way ive never even heard the name of this clown before he was rumored with a move to barca.

SiempreBlaugrana
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    i believe it goes 'not true at all'

And I don't believe that I've asked for a grammar lesson.

If I've misinterpreted your post, then apologies, but there was some asshole on here yesterday that seemed to think my English was inadequate despite the fact that it's my native language, so I'm a bit on edge.
    Last edited by KingMessi; 13th August 2017 at 07:58 AM.

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

Quote Originally Posted by KingMessi View Post
    And I don't believe that I've asked for a grammar lesson.

If I've misinterpreted your post, then apologies, but there was some asshole on here yesterday that seemed to think my English was inadequate despite the fact that it's my native language, so I'm a bit on edge.
    lol no grammar lesson, just an inside joke. tornandfrayed started it. alludes to jamdav

SiempreBlaugrana
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    lol no grammar lesson, just an inside joke. tornandfrayed started it. alludes to jamdav
    Fair enough. Cheers mate.

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

No, we lost Asensio, because we had Halilovic and Rafinha occupying the same position (not to mention Messi). The boards simply decided that we had enough RW/AM hybrids.

On the other hand we had problem on RB, hence Douglas.

The same can be said about Isco, who was Barca/Messi fan. Our midfield was considered to be set back then.

Quote Originally Posted by nepaslysk View Post
    that's transfer to keep Brazilians Barcelona fans zone active. we lost Neymar, so our club lost mostly all of Brazilians fans. we lost fans - we lost income from Brazil. to cover up that they bought Paulinho.. it's only the one way I understand them policy. am I wrong?
    Only Corinthians fans really appreciate Paulinho. Most of Brazilians consider him good enough under Tite but nothing capable of making them follow a foreign club because of him.

If that was the logic, we would be paying a truck full of money to City in order to get Gabriel Jesus, the new beloved boy.