Barca Transfers and Rumors

FinBarcelonafan

Meh, sucks that Griezmann decided to stay... but if that means we end up going after and getting Eriksen id be very satisfied. Use the 100m intended for Griezmann and add either Rafinha or Gomes + some money and it should be enough.

Get Eriksen, Werner, Lenglet and get rid of Paco, Gomes, Rafinha, Vermaelen (he is very good when available, but you never know if you can count on him due to injuries) and call it a summer.

If we get Eriksen we will be better team than with Griez. Mark my word.

SeloBarca

Ok, Drama Queen isn't coming so:

1. Sack Segura for telling people that Griezmann is coming 100%
2. Sell deadweights
3. Buy Lenglet
4. Buy Eriksen
5. Buy Martial
---------------------------------------------
Sucessful summer

Thats some shitty transfers.
We gonna panicbuy and get shit..once again..
Incoming Di Maria or Cavani..

Joan

I'd like to see us not chasing the stars this summer. Rather improve the squad overall quality.

For instance, replace Paco with a striker who could be good in the air. Give us options coming from the bench.

Sign a quality midfielder.

Proper Pique backup. I'd be happy with that.

I'd myself make a bet on De Jong. Like him very much.

gregorrin10

I'd like to see us not chasing the stars this summer. Rather improve the squad overall quality.

For instance, replace Paco with a striker who could be good in the air. Give us options coming from the bench.

Sign a quality midfielder.

Proper Pique backup. I'd be happy with that.

I'd myself make a bet on De Jong. Like him very much.

De Ligt and De Jong for a combined 80M and Dost for free and you got it. Of course we should get at least one extra, but already world class midfielder like Eriksen or Thiago.

Joan

De Ligt and De Jong for a combined 80M and Dost for free and you got it. Of course we should get at least one extra, but already world class midfielder like Eriksen or Thiago.

Dost, De Jong, De Ligt and Thiago would be a great summer, IMO. We are not getting Eriksen.

xXKonan

Not so sure about Gundogan tbh.

From what I've seen he's not been all that great for City and looked nowhere near as good as he once was at Dortmund. makes me wonder if those injuries he had gotten took it's toll on him.

SeloBarca

PSG needs to balance their books so well probably end up with some rejects from there...

De Ligt
De Jong
Arthur
Another quality midfielder (not Thiago)
A RB
A backup wing defender if Digne leaves
Rather see Coutinho as AM than LW. So a LW maybe

Not so sure about Gundogan tbh.

From what I've seen he's not been all that great for City and looked nowhere near as good as he once was at Dortmund. makes me wonder if those injuries he had gotten took it's toll on him.

Hes been alright and has taken back his spot in MC quite quickly after beeing injured. Has a good chance to start in WC aswell.
But, he shoulda been bought 2-3 years ago.
And it sounds like Pep is trying to buy other midfielders like Jorginho.
I dont like at all when we buy players that other big teams wants to get rid of. We should either buy the best players, or talents. Not rejects.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans