Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,846 to 1,854 of 1854

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ind...?client=safari

Probably nothing in this rumour at all... but imagine... lol
    That reason is hilarious. Replacing an 30yr old Suarez for a 28yr old Diego Costa, makes sense.
    If they want to change their attack why not buy Dybala instead.

Quote Originally Posted by El Barcelona View Post
    That reason is hilarious. Replacing an 30yr old Suarez for a 28yr old Diego Costa, makes sense.

Hahaha true man

According to Francesc Aguilar along with Joris Gnagnon, Robert is also following Toulouse's Issa Diop and Nice's Malang Sarr.

He says Robert is looking for another young CB that wouldn't be expensive and he's focusing more on Ligue 1 for that as well.

Nice.

Also, lol @ Diego Costa rumours. If he'll leave Chelsea he'll return to Atletico (but with Cholo probably leaving in the near future I don't think that's very possible) or go to China.

Quote Originally Posted by El Barcelona View Post
    Costa would be another Ibra. Look at the mess he made of Spain.

If Costa goes he will probably go to China. Chelsea got 60m for Oscar, they can get at least 80-85m for Costa. Besides I don't want him anywhere near Barca, not the type of player that would be suitible for Barca. His skills are not the problem but his attitude is. Though Suarez isn't making any incidents since he signed for us and he had a lot of incidents in Holland and England.

MES QUE UN CLUB

I wouldn't really compare Suarez to Diego Costa. Yes, they both have their baggage but I think it's just different.

Suarez had his "blackout" moments when he bite players but this was more psychological problem (which he knew of and found himself a professional help to deal with it before he came to Barça) than him being a bad person or a dirty player.

I don't know Costa personally so I don't know if he's a bad person (he probably isn't) off the field but he does give me a look of a professional killer and I'd be affraid if I'd have to meet him in a dark alley, lol. But I do think that he's a much dirtier player than Suarez. Part of this is because of where he grew up (he admitted in one interview I've read years ago he was more of a fighter than footballer when he played on Brazilian streets as a kid) but I think it's also because he played for coaches like Simeone and Mourinho who don't choose means to reach their goals. They are also both good enough managers to knew they have to let Costa be true to himself if they want to get the best out of him. So in order to execute his football talent they (or better said opponents of their teams) also had to deal with Costa's "inner devil's" personality which was not always good.

Suarez did some questionable things, yes, but you can clearly see he is a good character sometimes overreacting due to his absolutely uncontrollable desire to win.

Costa is just an unfair player that looks to harm or piss other players just for the sake of it.

Fichajes.com - not sure what is this site tbh - saying that we are sending scouts to watch Mahmoud Dahoud and Maxime Lopez