Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jakabor

While it would be nice to sign De Ligt and De Jong they are players for the future, they are not ready for big games yet.

Having Coutinho available for CL will be a big upgrade but we need better players to play alongside him.
Dont know if longtime plan is to play Countinho as LW or AM either.
Arthur hopefully will do well but probably wont arrive until January, and we probably need to get atleast 1 more backup midfielder if offload the ones we have.
We would have Coutinho, Arthur, Busquetes, De Jong and maybe Rakitic

Mina looks like hes going of on loan, very strange buy.
Digne could leave aswell.
And if Umtiti leaves there barely any left in defence.
How is Tah doing?

Then in attack we have Griezmann most likely coming in, but Dembele might leave.

Theres alot of uncertainty in the team right now and there will be alot of work to do.
It could be around 10 players moving in and out.
But knowing our board well spend wholes ummer trying to buy Verratti.

Dembele is not leaving this summer. You can forget about that.

Cule4life

The Culest
Sad that the mags aren't even talking about a new manager. One more season of shit on a stick football incoming. Might be a time to take a break from football.

khaled_a_d

While it would be nice to sign De Ligt and De Jong they are players for the future, they are not ready for big games yet.

Having Coutinho available for CL will be a big upgrade but we need better players to play alongside him.
Dont know if longtime plan is to play Countinho as LW or AM either.
Arthur hopefully will do well but probably wont arrive until January, and we probably need to get atleast 1 more backup midfielder if offload the ones we have.
We would have Coutinho, Arthur, Busquetes, De Jong and maybe Rakitic

Mina looks like hes going of on loan, very strange buy.
Digne could leave aswell.
And if Umtiti leaves there barely any left in defence.
How is Tah doing?

Then in attack we have Griezmann most likely coming in, but Dembele might leave.

Theres alot of uncertainty in the team right now and there will be alot of work to do.
It could be around 10 players moving in and out.
But knowing our board well spend wholes ummer trying to buy Verratti.

Lol, there won't be 10 players moving out, may be if you count the likes of Rainha/Munir/Deulofeu/Samper we will get near that number.
Rakitic and Dembele are 100% sure staying next season. EV or not Dembele is staying.
Arthur is done deal,Griezmann rumored to be another done deal.
The only uncertainty right now is Umtiti, but I think he will stay

serghei

The main target should be a new coach. Bringing new players only to sit at bench for the next 6 months it's a waste of time and money.

Exactly. Conservative dude who overplays older guys, doesn't rotate, lacks courage, and makes late subs. Just what we need to develop our young players.

BBZ8800

If we are going to sign players sign someone with personality and fight. Our current squad are a bunch of limp noodles.

1. physically weakest top team in a world
2. and a team of pussies without courage, more or less

We are:
1. extremely technical, though
2. and we have Messi

But remove Messi from the maths and you get a team of technical, weak pussies.

It is ok to have a few La Masia schoolboys in a team, but you can't have 8-9-10 similar players.
This team needs some bad boys like Stoichkov, or at least some lions/fighters like Puyol and Luis Enrique.

I mean, our captains are schoolboy Iniesta and a schoolboy Messi.
Who will yell at a referee, who will yell at opponents, who will lift our spirit when we are 0:2 down?
These guys surely won't.

Anyway, my wishes for the future is to add more muscles to our team.
Add at least one attacker who can sometimes win an arial duel and score a header.
And to add guys with slightly more testosterone and courage.

------------MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
--------------Busi
------Coutinho-Pjanic
Griezmann-Messi-Dembele

Zero pace, zero muscles in midfield.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sign Milinkovic-Savic so [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] is happy with the physical aspect haha

Egert

Estonian Culé
Kai Havertz is lighting Bundesliga up at only 18. I see him getting lots of assists and goals. Can anyone who watches Bundesliga say what is his exact position?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
But remove Messi from the maths and you get a team of technical, weak pussies.

It is ok to have a few La Masia schoolboys in a team, but you can't have 8-9-10 similar players.
This team needs some bad boys like Stoichkov, or at least some lions/fighters like Puyol and Luis Enrique.

We have weak pussies alright but claiming that we have a technically strong team is pushing it. We have past-it Iniesta & not-yet-there Dembele along with Coutinho & Busi supporting Messi. That's not a very strong team!!

MTL_Barca

I don't even care who exactly they bring in, i just hope they learned from Gomes, Paco, Vidal etc

We need real QUALITY and not just any decent la liga player. We shouldn't have 10+ mediocre players on top of our starting 11, we have youth players to fill up these spots.

I don't think we will be that radical but i'd like to get rid of Paco, Deulofeu, Vidal, Gomes, Paulinho, Verm or Mina(loan), Rafa, Denis, Digne and sign a quality winger/striker (like Griezmann), a quality midfielder (playmaker, physical as long as he can actually start an important game for us), Arthur, a CB, maybe another young winger (if we don't want to promote one) and then get some more B-team players (Alena, Cucurella) in there to fill up the squad.

Rakitic being our only proven CM for next season is very telling. He isnt bad but a player like him shouldn't have such a secured spot in the starting line up of a club like Barca.

I just can't take this giant, expensive but mediocre squad anymore, we wasted so much money on average players it's ridiculous. Paco, Vidal, Gomes, Arda, Paulinho alone were close to 200M down the drain. Just get back as much as possible and learn from these mistakes.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He would look like a defensive midfielder we probably don't need. We need a CM, not another DM or AM that goes running forward first.

Raketa10

I wonder who will we sign to improve midfield this summer. Gomes, Iniesta and Denis will leave for sure so will we just promote Alena and sign Arthur or is there someone else on our radar?

Home of Barca Fans