Barca Transfers and Rumors

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Honestly I understand why there are no rumours about Ibra, but he would be the perfect signing until the end of the season if he managed not to disrupt the team/confront EV or something like that. Could very well be our long-awaited Henrik Larsson. He has the aerial presence, the insane technique, finishing, long shots, link-up, charisma and could elevate the mood in the locker room too.

George_Costanza

why do we need another striker now? We can wait until the summer. It's not like Valverde will use them much. Paco was barely used and he is Bundesliga top scorer now. Munir and Malcom all didn't have many minutes. Valverde will not bench Suarez for the new striker.

It's better to wait for the summer than waste more millions.

Givenchy

i'd be happy with Vela on a loan with option to buy but yeah we should wait til the summer if we want to actually buy a ST

Jombi

why do we need another striker now? We can wait until the summer. It's not like Valverde will use them much. Paco was barely used and he is Bundesliga top scorer now. Munir and Malcom all didn't have many minutes. Valverde will not bench Suarez for the new striker.

It's better to wait for the summer than waste more millions.

We shouldnt wait IMO. The forward line is razor thin. We need a backup striker in case Suarez is out.

Porque

To get Vela, might aswell keep Munir. Lets be honest here, if Suarez goes down, Messi is going upfront.

Check the minutes Paco plays for Dortmund compared to the minutes he played here last season.

Check the minutes Paco plays for Dortmund compared to the minutes Munir played in the first half of the season.

Paco is basically a supersub for them. The odd start but mostly the last 20 and 30 minutes.

If Vela or anyone comes and has the same BS minutes then what differance does it make to offload Munir or keep him.

This is on Valverde, like Malcoms lack of form. Lack of squad use.

khaled_a_d

From the likes of Larsson, Gudjonssen, Henry and Pedro to Vela?

Fuck....

This forum would have went mad if we Larsson was signed today. A 33 years old from Scottish league?
Gudjonssen wasn't the most liked player btw, Barca fans hated him.
And if we are bringing players from Rijkaard days, would probably take Vela over Maxi Lopez

Jombi

This forum would have went mad if we Larsson was signed today. A 33 years old from Scottish league?

I looked up his goal scoring before he joined us and he had scored 18 goals in Europe in his last two seasons before he joined us on a free transfer and on a one-year contract. Doubt a lot of people would be mad about that.

khaled_a_d

I looked up his goal scoring before he joined us and he had scored 18 goals in Europe in his last two seasons before he joined us on a free transfer and on a one-year contract. Doubt a lot of people would be mad about that.

Yeah, 6 goals in 15 games in his last year, 2 in CL qualification against Kaunas,MTK Budapest, 1 goal in group stage against Anderlecht
3 goals in Europa league with 2 of those against FK Teplice
The season before he had good Europa league campaign, but considering his age people will always look at his last year.
I have no doubt that a Larsson type of deal would have been slammed by most people here. And imagine the the reaction people will have after having a serious injury in his first year.

Jombi

Yeah, 6 goals in 15 games in his last year, 2 in CL qualification against Kaunas,MTK Budapest, 1 goal in group stage against Anderlecht
3 goals in Europa league with 2 of those against FK Teplice
The season before he had good Europa league campaign, but considering his age people will always look at his last year.
I have no doubt that a Larsson type of deal would have been slammed by most people here. And imagine the the reaction people will have after having a serious injury in his first year.

Only stupid people would be so upset about such a free transfer on a one-year contract. Nothing to pay attention to.

Porque

Gudjonssen wasn't the most liked player btw, Barca fans hated him.
And if we are bringing players from Rijkaard days, would probably take Vela over Maxi Lopez

Was on another forum at the time of signing Larsson and we were quite ecstatic. Celtic were a good side in those days almost winning the Uefa Cup.

You have to remember that players like Larsson and Jardel were wanted by the big clubs fans because of their great scoring records. Obviously Jardel ended up being a miss and Larsson a hit.

PhilS

If the team wants to bring in backup at striker and maybe LB for this next half season, then good. Murillo was brought in cheaply, for just a half season, so that Busquets would not have to be the only backup for Pique and Lenglet. Munir lost all trust from Valverde, trying someone else can't be worse.

I think S. Roberto is enough backup for Alba.

Zidane82

If the team wants to bring in backup at striker and maybe LB for this next half season, then good. Murillo was brought in cheaply, for just a half season, so that Busquets would not have to be the only backup for Pique and Lenglet. Munir lost all trust from Valverde, trying someone else can't be worse.

I think S. Roberto is enough backup for Alba.
Roberto isn't even good cover at RB ;)

khaled_a_d

Was on another forum at the time of signing Larsson and we were quite ecstatic. Celtic were a good side in those days almost winning the Uefa Cup.

You have to remember that players like Larsson and Jardel were wanted by the big clubs fans because of their great scoring records. Obviously Jardel ended up being a miss and Larsson a hit.

I loved Larsson signing at that time too, but Barca fans standard at that time were way lower than it right now.
Some of the players that we are linked to recently, would have been very welcomed back in 03-05 than right now.

Home of Barca Fans