Barca Transfers and Rumors

FCBfan22

Pretty sure many non-Barca fans would say Busquets, Alba's faces are punchable too. :lol:

Yup. Especially Busquets seems to be hated by non-Barca supporting football fans. Mostly because of his diving antics in younger days, which overshadow his brilliance in the eyes of some.

xXKonan

Yup. Especially Busquets seems to be hated by non-Barca supporting football fans. Mostly because of his diving antics in younger days, which overshadow his brilliance in the eyes of some.
Nearly all of it is from that peek a boo shit from over 8 years ago during the Camp nou leg vs Inter in 2010 when Motta got sent off for that challenge on Busi.

Seriously due to that, Busi is regarded as a total shitlord outside Barca's fanbase. despite that happening so long ago. :lol:

Nothanks

Pretty sure many non-Barca fans would say Busquets, Alba's faces are punchable too. :lol:
And i wouldn't disagree with them, alba gets so cringe worthy when he tries to pick fights i'm surprised he hasn't gotten attacked yet
busquets has gotten better and more likable over the years though

Joan

Rabiot would be perfect replacement for Rakitić in 2019 (especially if we can get him for free). We should also try to slowly implement Oriol in our game as Sergio's replacement and we should be set at DM's for quite a while.

What worries me more is our attacking midfield if Iniesta leaves...

Aouar?

FCBfan22

I'm talking about Iniesta's replacement. You said you were worried.

Any news on that?

No, because Iniesta has not decuded yet. Should be more in the following month.

The club published a statement from Iniesta today, that he is not yet 100% sure what he will do in the future, but he'll decide until the end of April.

Sorin

Can't believe how many want Rabiot. He can suck a dick even for free. What he showed in that second leg vs Real Madrid was disgusting. He can look like the most technical player in the French league but IMO, he won't cut it in a tougher league like La Liga where everyone and their mother's dog can play better than Ligue 1 mids with the ball at their feet.

Anyway, better players will emerge by then and hopefully we stir way clear of barely above average Rabiot. The only player from QSG we should look at in the future is Mbappe.

serghei

Can't believe how many want Rabiot. He can suck a dick even for free. What he showed in that second leg vs Real Madrid was disgusting. He can look like the most technical player in the French league but IMO, he won't cut it in a tougher league like La Liga where everyone and their mother's dog can play better than Ligue 1 mids with the ball at their feet.

Anyway, better players will emerge by then and hopefully we stir way clear of barely above average Rabiot. The only player from QSG we should look at in the future is Mbappe.

We're not an oil club. We can't afford and frankly we don't need Mbappe.

Trafalgar

Barça want to pay more than €100m for Griezmann to keep friendly relations with Atlético - SPORT

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Zincubus

Banned
Sooooo if Patrick Kluivert has advised his son to choose Barca over ManU then it suggests that we've made approaches for Kluivert Jnr ?!?!?

gregorrin10

If we could somehow snatch Mbappe in the next 5 years, we'd have the best attack in the world by a mile. He would be perfect for us too, since he can play all 3 attacking positions equally good, but primarily he would come in as the Suarez replacement i guess, since Dembele is a pure winger. We'd have the two top talents in the world, that's almost like getting Messi and Cristiano in the same team like a decade ago, the even better difference here being that they play for the same national team as well, so they gonna be great friends more than rivals.

As for Mbappe, too bad he went to those QSG cunts, will be next to impossible to get him away from there. Hopefully he has a much stronger spine than Verratti, that's the only hope really. But with rumours floating around that he prefers Madrid to Barca, i don't have much hope anyway.

Hoping at least that we go for Kluivert, he seems like the real deal too, although much less experienced on the big stage as of yet. Anyway, just Imagine this attack in like 5 years after Messi and Suarez are gone: Kluivert Jr. - Mbappe - Dembele. Mouthwatering.

As for any other Ajax players at the moment, i would love it if we went after at least one or both of De Ligt and De Jong in the near future, they are both gonna be beasts! De Ligt one of the most promising CBs out there, the perfect Pique regen, while Frenkie is as versatile as he is talented, able to play CM, DM and CB, he'd surely find his place here one way or the other.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans