User Tag List

Page 628 of 899 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 13472

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

  1. #9406
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    764
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    The overall point for me is, that Iniesta maybe looks like a name in the starting 11, but from next year we 1) don't even know if he is here
    How so? Why would he be not? He signed a contract extension.

  2. #9407
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,895
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by springfield View Post
    How so? Why would he be not? He signed a contract extension.
    It is a special contract, where he can decide every summer if he is going to play one more year or not. That can go on until forever or stop this summer, we don't know.
    Of course it would be silly to sign it, if he knew he would stop this summer anyway, so I believe he will continue for at least another season.

  3. #9408
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,168
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    It is a special contract, where he can decide every summer if he is going to play one more year or not. That can go on until forever or stop this summer, we don't know.
    Of course it would be silly to sign it, if he knew he would stop this summer anyway, so I believe he will continue for at least another season.
    He will for sure tell the Board at least 1 year before if he decides to leave. The other thing is to it say to the public.

  4. #9409
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,179
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Fernando Polo: Barcelona and Griezmann close to agreement.

    BRACE FOR IMPACT.

  5. #9410
    Senior Member
    Trafalgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,207
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post


    Fernando Polo: Barcelona and Griezmann close to agreement.

    BRACE FOR IMPACT.
    For summer or?

  6. #9411
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    13,505
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely for the summer. His clause doesn't go down until at least July 1st as it's currently 200 Million.

  7. #9412
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,222
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Definitely for the summer. His clause doesn't go down until at least July 1st as it's currently 200 Million.
    any chance Atleti do a deal with us in january? signing Costa is surely them resigning to the fact Griezmann's off and also they are pretty much out of the CL. im not sure if they would make us pay the buyout clause, Griezmann did the noble thing to stay with them abit longer through the ban doing them a favour and theres no bad blood between us etc

  8. #9413
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    13,505
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    any chance Atleti do a deal with us in january? signing Costa is surely them resigning to the fact Griezmann's off and also they are pretty much out of the CL. im not sure if they would make us pay the buyout clause, Griezmann did the noble thing to stay with them abit longer through the ban doing them a favour and theres no bad blood between us etc
    We are on good terms with them but I think Griez will be respectful and wait for the summer and not make a fuss about it.

    I can't see us signing him this January due to that and maybe not souring our relationship with them in the process.

  9. #9414
    Member
    Ronaldinho10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Camp Nou
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    He will for sure tell the Board at least 1 year before if he decides to leave. The other thing is to it say to the public.
    Iniesta is very straightforward if he says or does something he truly means it. If he signed a contract extension with us its because he wants to finish his career in barca.

    About Griezman I think its a deal planed for the summer.

  10. #9415
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,168
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldinho10 View Post
    Iniesta is very straightforward if he says or does something he truly means it. If he signed a contract extension with us its because he wants to finish his career in barca.

    About Griezman I think its a deal planed for the summer.

    I never doubted he will stay "forever". Only if board did something dreadfull he would might leave to MSL or smth.

    About Griez I don't know why he would leave AM before Wc and his comfortable place in AM to "maybe" starter in Barça. He needs playing time for WC.

  11. #9416
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    13,505
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Miguel Rico, we are going to keep pushing the idea of getting both Coutinho and Griezmann.

  12. #9417
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,222
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    According to Miguel Rico, we are going to keep pushing the idea of getting both Coutinho and Griezmann.
    I hope we can land both but i don't think we'll be able to get Coutinho. don't get me wrong Barca are likely his dream club but i dont see him doing the dirty on liverpool to force a transfer. I'd take a potential worldclass midfielder+Griezmann right now as we need to sort CB out if Masch is leaving

  13. #9418
    Senior Member
    Interlop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    I hope we can land both but i don't think we'll be able to get Coutinho. don't get me wrong Barca are likely his dream club but i dont see him doing the dirty on liverpool to force a transfer. I'd take a potential worldclass midfielder+Griezmann right now as we need to sort CB out if Masch is leaving
    You missed like half of August. He basically faked an injury to come here and play. Liverpool were too stubborn.

  14. #9419
    Senior Member
    SeloBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Falkenberg
    Posts
    2,697
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we would get Griez, what do you think we will do with Suarez?
    Can Griez play RW or LW?

    Dembele - Griezmann - Messi
    ---- Coutinho - xxx
    ---------Busquetes

    Or

    Griezmann - Suarez - Dembele
    ------ Coutinho - Messi
    ----------- Busquetes

    I think the second option is very unlikely and defence would be quite vulnrable.
    No doubt Messi is the best playmaker regista in the world by far though.

  15. #9420
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    29,485
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sport sata that we are looking for a wing-forward this winter. Willing to spend 40 mil.