Page 628 of 635 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 9517

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    I think Suarez situation will be sorted out before next season, but with Paulinho we still has to scratch one of the 3 spots, Mina/Marlon gets second spot but not the two
    I fully understand the need for a midfield. But both are priorities right now and I would say it is logical to start looking for CB first since many of the targets could be purchased before January and probably because it seem we are decided on Coutinho as our number one priority for midfield
    Then it makes sense to look at other possible CBs, I agree with that. Especially if we can snap up someone great for a small fee. I fear that Ajax-boys are well paid for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    The overall point for me is, that Iniesta maybe looks like a name in the starting 11, but from next year we 1) don't even know if he is here
    How so? Why would he be not? He signed a contract extension.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by springfield View Post
    How so? Why would he be not? He signed a contract extension.
    It is a special contract, where he can decide every summer if he is going to play one more year or not. That can go on until forever or stop this summer, we don't know.
    Of course it would be silly to sign it, if he knew he would stop this summer anyway, so I believe he will continue for at least another season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    It is a special contract, where he can decide every summer if he is going to play one more year or not. That can go on until forever or stop this summer, we don't know.
    Of course it would be silly to sign it, if he knew he would stop this summer anyway, so I believe he will continue for at least another season.
    He will for sure tell the Board at least 1 year before if he decides to leave. The other thing is to it say to the public.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fernando Polo: Barcelona and Griezmann close to agreement.

BRACE FOR IMPACT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post

Fernando Polo: Barcelona and Griezmann close to agreement.

BRACE FOR IMPACT.
    For summer or?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely for the summer. His clause doesn't go down until at least July 1st as it's currently 200 Million.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Definitely for the summer. His clause doesn't go down until at least July 1st as it's currently 200 Million.
    any chance Atleti do a deal with us in january? signing Costa is surely them resigning to the fact Griezmann's off and also they are pretty much out of the CL. im not sure if they would make us pay the buyout clause, Griezmann did the noble thing to stay with them abit longer through the ban doing them a favour and theres no bad blood between us etc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    any chance Atleti do a deal with us in january? signing Costa is surely them resigning to the fact Griezmann's off and also they are pretty much out of the CL. im not sure if they would make us pay the buyout clause, Griezmann did the noble thing to stay with them abit longer through the ban doing them a favour and theres no bad blood between us etc
    We are on good terms with them but I think Griez will be respectful and wait for the summer and not make a fuss about it.

I can't see us signing him this January due to that and maybe not souring our relationship with them in the process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    He will for sure tell the Board at least 1 year before if he decides to leave. The other thing is to it say to the public.
    Iniesta is very straightforward if he says or does something he truly means it. If he signed a contract extension with us its because he wants to finish his career in barca.

About Griezman I think its a deal planed for the summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldinho10 View Post
    Iniesta is very straightforward if he says or does something he truly means it. If he signed a contract extension with us its because he wants to finish his career in barca.

About Griezman I think its a deal planed for the summer.

I never doubted he will stay "forever". Only if board did something dreadfull he would might leave to MSL or smth.

About Griez I don't know why he would leave AM before Wc and his comfortable place in AM to "maybe" starter in Barça. He needs playing time for WC.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Miguel Rico, we are going to keep pushing the idea of getting both Coutinho and Griezmann.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    According to Miguel Rico, we are going to keep pushing the idea of getting both Coutinho and Griezmann.
    I hope we can land both but i don't think we'll be able to get Coutinho. don't get me wrong Barca are likely his dream club but i dont see him doing the dirty on liverpool to force a transfer. I'd take a potential worldclass midfielder+Griezmann right now as we need to sort CB out if Masch is leaving

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    I hope we can land both but i don't think we'll be able to get Coutinho. don't get me wrong Barca are likely his dream club but i dont see him doing the dirty on liverpool to force a transfer. I'd take a potential worldclass midfielder+Griezmann right now as we need to sort CB out if Masch is leaving
    You missed like half of August. He basically faked an injury to come here and play. Liverpool were too stubborn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we would get Griez, what do you think we will do with Suarez?
    Can Griez play RW or LW?

Dembele - Griezmann - Messi
    ---- Coutinho - xxx
    ---------Busquetes

Or

Griezmann - Suarez - Dembele
    ------ Coutinho - Messi
    ----------- Busquetes

I think the second option is very unlikely and defence would be quite vulnrable.
    No doubt Messi is the best playmaker regista in the world by far though.