Barca Transfers and Rumors

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Why is everyone talking about Ibra? Were there any rumours at all? I doubt we can afford his salary, his ego could also disrupt the team.

Zidane82

Why is everyone talking about Ibra? Were there any rumours at all? I doubt we can afford his salary, his ego could also disrupt the team.

We don't really feel like a team to be honest ... at least he'd take all the stress and lead from the front .. he'd also take all the hits and he'd create bags of space for Messi and whoever..

They always say it takes a special player to walk into the ManU team and be an instant success .

xXKonan

[tw]1085298582918479872[/tw]

Romero says we are working on two options at the same time. One is Morata and the other is a mystery one. One of those out of the two players will join us.

Joan

:rofl1: Romero

Either Morata will join us or a striker not named Morata :lol: that literally includes all the strikers in the world. Can't stop laughing. :lol:

xXKonan

I bet the second striker is someone like Lucas Perez who is broken goods now.

Had a good season with Deportivo, left for Arsenal where he was not rated by Wenger, went back to Deportivo where he was poor and signed with West Ham where he's still poor. Yeah I know beggars can't be choosers but I would rather have Dembele/Messi as our backup CF options than waste our time with Lucas Perez.

Messi983

I bet the second striker is someone like Lucas Perez who is broken goods now.

Had a good season with Deportivo, left for Arsenal where he was not rated by Wenger, went back to Deportivo where he was poor and signed with West Ham where he's still poor. Yeah I know beggars can't be choosers but I would rather have Dembele/Messi as our backup CF options than waste our time with Lucas Perez.

From what I've read Perez is close to Betis.

vuji_31

I really don't want to see that idiot Morata in our team.That Madrid cunt is last player in the world who would I like.

Ibra is not option in my opinion.Stuani is really decent but it is too old.And he is main striker at Girona they would not let him leave on loan.
I think it will be Giroud.

Messi983

Romero just stated both Perez and Llorente are both ruled out at this point.

I usually give zero credibility to Romero but I think he's right here.

Llorente might be a prefered option for Valverde because he knows him but with Kane out injured I think Tottenham will keep him.

And I don't think Lucas Perez is a type of striker we're looking for. Interestingly, he was one of my favourites in 2016 after G.Jesus, Vietto and some other players rejected us and we had problems to negotiate with Valencia for Paco. Perez was just coming off a good season with Deportivo (17 goals) and he could be used on the wings so I thought he would be a good backup for us. We still had MSN at that time and he probably knew he wouldn't play much though and that's why he went to Arsenal. But now after 2,5 mostly wasted seasons I don't think he would bring us aynthing special and we should do better.

Home of Barca Fans