Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

Well at least with Vidal he's a hard worker but very limited.

With Gomes I had high expectations for him but turned out to be a bust big time. Dude even admitted he was mentally not there to play for a team like ours.

BBZ8800

Emery 'cools' the signing of André Gomes. "At the moment, our squad is complete," admits the Basque coach. But Arsenal do not rule out the signing of the Portuguese if Barca lower the price. [SPORT]

Lol, as if bumping it down to 20M wasn't enough...we're already prepared to take a 15M hit on him, and still they would lower the price. I mean i know they don't care how much we paid for him, but even though he's been shit in Barca, he's still a young dude, who played well enough in Valencia...it's just that he didn't fit in Barca, cause the quality level is too high. While Arsenal is definitely closer to Valencia level then they are to Barca, so i really don't see a problem here. Even with this disastrous Board, we shouldn't take under 20M, that much he is still worth, at least in this inflated market, where every nobody out there goes for 30M on average already.

PLayers go for 30M when they are wanted.
And when they go from a smaller club to a bigger club.

About Gomes:
Barca: we want 30.
Nobody is calling them.

Barca: we want 25.
Nobody is calling them for Gomes.

Barca: we want 20.
Arsenal: We will give you 15.

What now?
If you say 20, you won't get them.
If you accept 15, you will get at least something.
Arsenal doesn't care how much we paid.
Also, nobody cares about 150M for Dembele. That is NOT his real value. That is just us being milked.

So, about Gomes, we will either keep him, loan him or sell under conditions of a buyer.

SeloBarca

Yes

Clubs know we need to sell, and as any smart club would do, they use that to their advantage.
The same way as they milk us for money for any player we show interest in.

Just sell the players for whatever the best bid is, atleast you get rid of the wages and other costs for them.
Accept the failure instead of digging yourself deeper Bartomeu.

El Barcelona

Accept their failure is not in their dictionary. Instead they want to add Willian on their squad on a high transfer sum and probably 5yr contract with high wages.. History is repeating itself.

Ronaldinho10

Honestly I wouldn't mind Gomes leaving for less then we paid for him.. He's so damn useless I just want to see him gone. As for willian I would prefer to see Alcantra return.

Raketa10

Two players are expected to leave by the end of this week, Lucas D is one of them according to GR.

So we are going to sell the player we actually need and keep players we don't need (Gomes, Denis, Vidal, Rafinha et.) :facepalm:
And what shall we do with the money we get for Digne??? Spend even more on another LB?!?! :angry: FFS start with priorities first!

Last edited:

vuji_31

So we are going to sell the player we actually need and keep players we don't need (Gomes, Denis, Vidal, Rafinha et.) :facepalm:
And what shall we do with the money we get for Digne??? Spend even more on another LB?!?! :angry: FFS start with priorities first!

Cucurela and Miranda will be playing.That is the plan to trust finnaly some young players.

I would like to bring Martial to Barca.He can play LW and ST.He is great potential.
In CM position I would bring Thaigo.Player who knows our style and is great with ball in his feet.
Also I would like to get Rabiot if we can get himfor something like 30 million.
He is more physical like Paulinho.

And that is it.

Also if we can get somone putting 30 million bid I would sell Cillesen and buy guy from Wolfsburg.

LordLichtenstein

---------------------Suárez/Alcácer---------------------Messi/Munir---------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coutinho/Denis---------------------------------------------------------Dembélé/Rafinha
--------------------Busquets/Arthur-------------------Pogba/Rakitić--------------------
---Alba/Digne-----------------------------------------------------------Roberto/Semedo
-------------------Umtiti/Vermaelen-------------------Piqué/Lenglet---------------------
-------------------------------------ter Stegen/Cillessen----------------------------------

FC433

Mina to Everton
Lucas D to Everton
Vidal to Lokomotiv Moscow

I believe these players are 90% leaving and in ongoing negotiations.

Everton is buying Richarlison for 50m from Watford.

serghei

We should stay away from 4-4-2. Not enough presence in the box, stale attacks, wasteful possession which leads to nothing good in the big games. Ultimate chicken formation. This system is used by teams who play defensive, and on the wings, with frequent crosses in the box. Very direct team who sit back a lot. With 2 strikers, either a big target man with a fast and skilled 2nd striker to play off him, or two classic strikers like Milan with Shevchenko and Crespo or Shevchenko and Inzaghi. Or United with Andy Cole and Yorke.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans