Barca Transfers and Rumors

Joan

Who I pay special attention to this season:
Maxi Gomez.
Rabiot.
Pavard.
Ndombele.
Pavard seems to struggle, Rabiot's got issues. Other two doing very well.

Zidane82

Kane is great player, probably the best striker we can get right now but his fit is questionable -which can be said about any other striker in the market-and his price will be huge.
I am open to the idea of getting him, but think it is better to just keep the Suarez/Messi for another year in hope someone else pop in the market

Are players from european countries that isn't part of European Union considered foreigners in Liga? Don't remember Arda being considered foreign player.
That would actually be weird considering deals with other African/Caribbean countries that makes almost half of the world non-foreigners in Liga :lol:
Anyway, Brexit didn't finalize yet so we will wait to see its implications. It is soap opera in the UK atm

It will be interesting to see how Kane goes on tonight although it's not a true test given we've already qualified and they have to go for a win ..

I haven't seen Kane have a decent game for ages nevermind a great game .. he was again missing in action when they lost heavily to Arsenal ..

gregorrin10

Can we PLEASE sign a proper backup for Alba in January?!

Just bring back Cucurella, who should have stayed in the first place...it was clear that Miranda wasn't gonna be promoted to the first team and jump 2 levels from Juvenil A in one season...now we have only one senior LB in the whole squad. Cucu deserved at least one or two years, since he's got seniority over Miranda, who is not some out of world talent to justify sending Cucu away, especially when it's clear now that Miranda wasn't gonna be ready this season yet. We need someone to actually train and be with the first team full time, not just call him up for a few meaningless games in the season. Even better would be to bring back Grimaldo, but i think that ship has sailed, like it did with Thiago a couple years ago.

Raketa10

Just bring back Cucurella, who should have stayed in the first place...it was clear that Miranda wasn't gonna be promoted to the first team and jump 2 levels from Juvenil A in one season...now we have only one senior LB in the whole squad. Cucu deserved at least one or two years, since he's got seniority over Miranda, who is not some out of world talent to justify sending Cucu away, especially when it's clear now that Miranda wasn't gonna be ready this season yet. We need someone to actually train and be with the first team full time, not just call him up for a few meaningless games in the season. Even better would be to bring back Grimaldo, but i think that ship has sailed, like it did with Thiago a couple years ago.

I don't think Cucu is the solution. He doesn't have defending skills at all. For that reason he is playing as a LW for Eibar. We need to go shopping in January or we might get in some serious trouble. That being said a mixture of Cucu and Miranda would have been perfect. :D

GOAT_SUAREZ

Lots of hyperbole in this thread tbh. We have money and we have a good squad that needs 3-4 new players.

We already made 75 million for next summer. We have more than enough budget to make necessary moves.

GK - Personally think Cillessen will move on.
RB - Wagué gets promoted which moves Roberto to midfield.
CB - Vermaelen leaves for free, I think deLigt is the target. If not, might look at Pavard for relatively cheap.
LB - Miranda gets promoted. People call for EVs head but when he plays them and they make mistakes, fans ask for veterans again. Weird.
CM - Samper leaves for free, Denis and Rafinha get sold. Gomes permanently to Everton and Rakitic to Paris. We go for de Jong/Ndombele and Rabiot plus give O. Busquets chances.
LW/RW - we should be good here.
CF - Maxi Gomez would be an easy target imo if we would have enough non EU spots.

This isn't all that difficult and also attainable. Go for a CB, 1-2 CM and a striker. Incorporate youth.

Total-Football

we need to find the next beast 9. that is also a priority. I.would go for Morata. with messi s ridiculous passing we need a mover. an accelerator. Morata is fast but also tall and strong.

Zidane82

Nobody fancy taking Isco for a bargain price ?

He's had a fall out with the manager and he's also out of favour with the players AND fans who are boing when he touches the ball as we speak ...

They're 0:2 down at home ..

Andresito

Staff member
Nobody fancy taking Isco for a bargain price ?

He's had a fall out with the manager and he's also out of favour with the players AND fans who are boing when he touches the ball as we speak ...

They're 0:2 down at home ..

"Bargain price". How much is that?

xXKonan

According to Canal Sur Radio, both Barca and Betis are working together to buy Emerson (RB) from Atlético Mineiro.

Andre Cury is leading the negotiations. Betsi will play 9 Million euros for 75% of his rights while we pay 3 Million for 25% of his rights and Emerson will play for Betis next season. I'm guessing this Co-ownership deal is to prevent any big team from getting him while he develops at Betis. Assuming this is true of course.

Home of Barca Fans