Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jombi

dani alves is the past (a great past)...
but we have to look forward.

p.s. i have just seen ceballos of betis in italy-spain sub21...
wonderful midfielder...i would do an offer...
it seems he has a low clause.

Yes, Ceballos is exactly the type of player profile we should be looking at. But his mentality and attitude is terrible, so thats bad. Thomas Lemar would be another wonderful option.

We are not linked to these great players though. But to Paulinho and similar dead ends.

JamDav1982

Cedric Soares being linked a bit more with Barca now in UK for 15m.

Would take that deal as fairly cheap and no obvious RBs out there to go for.

Tabloid story with no apparent source though.

xXKonan

Cedric Soares being linked a bit more with Barca now in UK for 15m.

Would take that deal as fairly cheap and no obvious RBs out there to go for.

Tabloid story with no apparent source though.
Might be a reposting of the MD article as they wrote he's one of our options incase the Bellerin deal doesn't happen. Cedric has improved quite a bit since his days at Sporting CP. While he doesn't have the technical flair of Semedo and even Cancelo going forward, he's not terrible at it.

JamDav1982

Might be a reposting of the MD article as they wrote he's one of our options incase the Bellerin deal doesn't happen. Cedric has improved quite a bit since his days at Sporting CP. While he doesn't have the technical flair of Semedo and even Cancelo going forward, he's not terrible at it.

He was good going forward for Southampton this season, put in some great balls and kept a cool head in final third. Not the flying winger type as others are but solid defensively and works like fuck.

Reminds me a bit of Azpilicueta for his aggression defending as well.

wisconsincule

So we won't pay more than 80 for Verratti. Which will result in us spending the 80 million on 2 or 3 mediocre players. I'll wait until the window is over but I'm afraid we are in for some very worrying times.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am sure Robert is not that stupid to buy more Gomeses and Pacos. Everyone knows half measures didn't work last summer even if they don't admit it.

xXKonan

I hope Robert and the Sporting department realize what we need in a Midfielder.

Verratti is a good start as he has everything we need in a CM, but obviously that's going to be such a difficult ordeal to pull of I hope they have alternative CM's that are close to what we need. I don't like the rumors of considering Paulinho as an alternative. He simply isn't the right player we need.

Long summer window ahead.

springfield

No he wasnt treated badly other than they signed another RB. Then they BOTH agreed on contract that either could get out of and Alves chose to.

Yes he was, and he's not happy with what happened. They didn't agree on any contract extension, that's why he went to Juventus for free...

Home of Barca Fans