Barca Transfers and Rumors

mesiesta

We should try to find a CB with an ability to play as fullback too (someone like Mathieu). It can help us a lot to not play players like Dembele as RB.

Jombi

Since when is 27 too old? People are obssessed with buying 20-22 yo kids.

I dont think people are obsessed, but at almost 28 years old, we risk bankruptcy splashing huge sums of money on players who can play for only 3-4 seasons with no sell-on value. The difference between splashing 200m on Firmino and doing it for Mbappe is huge. In addition, Firmino doesnt score goals and we cant sign their players until 2021.

Riordon

Maxi Gomez and the other options are not Barca level. Mbappe was a opportunity. Where are the days of strikers like Van Persie, Villa, Etoo, Zlatan, Rooney, Drogba and so on?

IMO we shouldn't buy players just to buy. Play Suarez and wait to a opportunity emerges again.

Munir's stats last year are not far from Maxi Gomez.

Would get De Ligt, De Jong and F.Mendy. If Rakitic leaves, bring Aouar also.

MAYBE Richarlisson could be an option.

Last edited:

defyqa

Is that about not being able to buy Looserpool's players true? Considering they have very talented A-Arnold & Gomez... :/

xXKonan

[tw]1074701516425052160[/tw]

Cat radio says with the injury to Verm and Umtiti's situation, the club will go for a CB in January.

soul24rage

I'm more worried about the LB position. There's going to be more 2 games per week and I don't want to burn out Alba. If we are not planning to play Miranda for the Copa then a short term backup LB is more of a necessity than a short term CB. Vermaelen is only out for a month so he should be back for the 2nd leg of the Copa round of 16 and we have options for that position with Cuenca/Chumi or we could play Busi as an emergency CB if needed.

Home of Barca Fans