Barca Transfers and Rumors

Joan

The thing is, we need to rotate more. Almost all of our players (apart from Rakitić, Busi and Coutinho) look dead at the WC.

We'll have to and probably will since we'll have tons of midfielders. Busq, Raki, Coutinho, Thiago, Paulinho, Alena, Arthur, Denis, De Jong and even Dembele in 4-4-2 occupying the spot.

Coutinho (Denis) Busq (Raki) Thiago (Arthur) Dembele (Paulinho) which leaves us with Alena and De Jong. If Frenkie covers for defence, I can see us making it. Otherwise, they'll stagnate.

xXKonan

img_dmalia_20180619-000620_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_19portada.jpg

On that Pjanic train.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Inconsistent as hell too. Great at FKs, but wouldn’t take a single one here, so what’s the point?

Givenchy

Pjanic boat sailed a while ago imo. would much prefer Thiago but i guess Segura being a dickhead makes his return difficult

FCBfan22

Overmars has said to de Jong that he cannot leave this summer. So that leaves us with Thiago, Pjanić and Eriksen for this summer.

I think we'll end up with Thiago, despite Segura doing anything to prevent that.

SeloBarca

What happened to that Jorginho to ManC rumor?
Would much rather have him since hes more creative than any of Thiago, Pjanic or Eriksen.

Givenchy

I think we'll end up breaking the bank for Eriksen once Denmark exit the world cup.

obviously Thiago would probably be a better fit but Barto needs a huge name after getting trolled by Griezmann

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What happened to that Jorginho to ManC rumor?
Would much rather have him since hes more creative than any of Thiago, Pjanic or Eriksen.

Stats say he's the least creative player out of all four players (Thiago, Pjanic, Eriksen and Jorginho) in well...chances created and key passes.

Catta

Pjanic would have been great 2 seasons ago when you could get him for 35 mil, but as always our board waited until a big club got him and his price rose. Instead we bought Gomes that summer

Home of Barca Fans