Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jombi

Depay is a left forward and striker. And right footed. I said that this is exactly what we need, so I bet they are looking at Depay. They want a versatile forward. I mentioned Lozano from PSV as an option for that role, but Depay is probably an option.

Riordon

Depay is a left forward and striker. And right footed. I said that this is exactly what we need, so I bet they are looking at Depay. They want a versatile forward. I mentioned Lozano from PSV as an option for that role, but Depay is probably an option.

I like Lozano more. He makes a lot of run behind the defence and is quite fast. Depay would be another forward who wants the ball too much and looks slow.

Lozano is non EU though.

Donatello

If it's about winger turned forward, Rashford is better than all mentioned above.

If not him, then Martial isn't much worse either. I would take Martial over Depay or Lozano anyday.

Jombi

If it's about winger turned forward, Rashford is better than all mentioned above.

If not him, then Martial isn't much worse either. I would take Martial over Depay or Lozano anyday.

We're not getting any of those. We're not signing starters from the richest club in the world as squad options.

Messi983

Lyon president said that Abidal calling him about a player and its not Mendy.

I would say its Depay or Aouar. Or I'm quite sure its Depay

Moussa Dembele :dembele: Probably not but would be quite fun to have Dembele and Dembele upfront together with Messi. :)

Well, Dembele and Ndombele would be fine too but with FDJ coming we're probably not after Tanguy anymore.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Oh boy , if you guys thought that the likes of Neymar and CR7 are arrogant , Depay has half the talent and twice the arrogance.

FCBfan22

The reason they are in dire straits is because they have FFP to think about. Splashing such big sums of money on a 31 year old doesnt make sense.

Cmon, they splashed 400 million in two summers without consequences and now they can't pay 65 million for Rakitić?

FFP is just a formality. :nasser:

FCBfan22

They can sell us Mbappe and then they would have more than enough money to pay Raki's buyout. :p

Rakitić and Coutinho for Mbappe swap without any fees. We get a striker and PSG gets a midfield.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans