Barca Transfers and Rumors

FC433

^ True, but I was talking more about spirit, commitment and desire for our bench. I would love Mandzukic, but I cannot see Juve letting him go for a reasonable price. We are lacking wingers so I would not mind Perisic or Rebic.

FCBfan22

And he is back... Bow down to the greatness.

37036491_1885870418143271_1066122053800689664_n.jpg

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Mandzukic might be available as he plays in the role ronaldo will now play, also they might want to sell some players

He will stay. Higuain leaving if you ask me, i think to Chelsea. You cant bench CR, and if they count on Dybala, then there is no way to add Pipita in the same lineup.
CR
Mandžo-Dybala
A.Sandro-Can-Pjanic-Cuadrado/Cancelo
Chiellini-Benatia-Rugani

LordLichtenstein

Transfer Status: July 13th, 2018

Initial Transfer Budget:
-----------------------------
€60.0M - Total

Players Sold:
€50.0M - Paulinho
€13.0M - Deulofeu
€63.0M - Total

Players Bought:
€35.9M - Lenglet
€32.8M - Arthur
€68.7M - Total

Transfer Balance:
€54.3M - Total

Last edited:

vueling

and they're still bidding 60 M for Willian and reached an agreement with Rabiot. How do they want to buy a real improvement?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Think they will sell Mina, hopefully Gomez and Denis

And that should cover that 50m up.

I hope we do not buy Willian though. That ship has sailed 6 years ago when he was still at Shakhtar!

Trickykid

[tw]1017522705862746112[/tw]
Would sell, to be honest.

It really depends on the price. If we sell Digne, we will need to replace him, and I'm far from sure that we can get someone as fairly solid as him without overpaying.

I'd sell Mina, though, but considering his WC performances, we'll better milk it as much as possible.

Interlop

It really depends on the price. If we sell Digne, we will need to replace him, and I'm far from sure that we can get someone as fairly solid as him without overpaying.

I'd sell Mina, though, but considering his WC performances, we'll better milk it as much as possible.
Yeah, if we manage to get 50+M for both of them, it would be a good deal. We can promote some LB from La Masia to substitute for Alba.

Home of Barca Fans