Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Makes sense.

Would only get a 6 month contract. Less wages. And he'd leave the club he's been at his entire career.

xXKonan

According to Sport we are interested in Flamengo's Vinicius Junior. He's only 16 years old so technically we can't sign him, but he's considered one of the most talented prospects in Brazil and the article states Andre Cury, has been working behind the scenes for him. Since he's 16 years old we can't sign him until he's 18 but we are doing this to prevent any English clubs from getting to him.

xXKonan

[tw]821082549892026368[/tw]

[tw]821082726245797888[/tw]

According to reports in France, along with Sevilla we are following 20 year old Centre-back Joris Gnagnon. the other tweet says our scouts discovered him when he was with the French U-20 national team. Robert sure knows how to find good young CB talents.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why can't Robert follow Ricardo Pereira too and sign him instead of Cancelo? I sure hope all this Cancelo talk is nothing more than silly season rumors.

Messi983

[tw]821082549892026368[/tw]

[tw]821082726245797888[/tw]

According to reports in France, along with Sevilla we are following 20 year old Centre-back Joris Gnagnon. the other tweet says our scouts discovered him when he was with the French U-20 national team. Robert sure knows how to find good young CB talents.

Don't know anything about him but if Monchi is following him that's a good sign.

xXKonan

Why can't Robert follow Ricardo Pereira too and sign him instead of Cancelo? I sure hope all this Cancelo talk is nothing more than silly season rumors.
I noticed we haven't been liked with any other RB recently other than Cancelo and Srna.

With the rumors of us agreeing to a deal for Cancelo in the summer back in December-Early January, the links to other RBs have stopped other than Srna who decided to stay put. Robert is doing a great job at finding good young CBs.

if he can use his vision for CBs on RB's etc we will be gold.

gasgas

Since 3 at the back is the new bandwagon
I'm gonna jump on it too

...............................................Donnarumma......................................................
.............Bailly......................Pique..............................Umtiti...................
Cancelo.................Busquets.............Iniesta........................................Alba
.........................................Messi..........................................................
..............................Suarez.......................Neymar

Coach: Sampaoli :rofl1:

xXKonan

According to Francesc Aguilar along with Joris Gnagnon, Robert is also following Toulouse's Issa Diop and Nice's Malang Sarr.

He says Robert is looking for another young CB that wouldn't be expensive and he's focusing more on Ligue 1 for that as well.

Messi983

Nice.

Also, lol @ Diego Costa rumours. If he'll leave Chelsea he'll return to Atletico (but with Cholo probably leaving in the near future I don't think that's very possible) or go to China.

Nucky

If Costa goes he will probably go to China. Chelsea got 60m for Oscar, they can get at least 80-85m for Costa. Besides I don't want him anywhere near Barca, not the type of player that would be suitible for Barca. His skills are not the problem but his attitude is. Though Suarez isn't making any incidents since he signed for us and he had a lot of incidents in Holland and England.

Home of Barca Fans