Barca Transfers and Rumors

gregorrin10

DMS2JdfX0AAQDVU.jpg

Sport claims our two plan B options to Coutinho I'm guessing in the january window are.

Julian Brandt-Bayer Leverkusen

Max Meyer-Schalke 04.

We apparently already contacted both clubs about them.

Brandt is a winger, but i really do like Meyer...hope we get at least one of Schalke's boys (Goretzka, Meyer).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Spend the Thiago money on killing some debt and put Aleña into first team.

We've killed enough debt. Killing the debt now will make us take up more later when we will have to spend more money to remain competitive.

Agree with promoting Alenya to the first team next season. Although need another WC midfielder alongside him and sell all the rubbish and declined players in the team right now.

Barcelona have never been all about the academy like shown recently. Have signed plenty of foreign players for big bucks throughout the club's history.

M

MessiCam

Can somebody tell me in what way Brandt and Meyer are better than Alena and Arnaiz?

defyqa

What's with the Arnaiz hype? Just because he scored some goals in Segunda doesn't mean he is first team material. He'll be 23 soon and hasn't played a minute in Primera.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
DMS2JdfX0AAQDVU.jpg

Sport claims our two plan B options to Coutinho I'm guessing in the january window are.

Julian Brandt-Bayer Leverkusen

Max Meyer-Schalke 04.

We apparently already contacted both clubs about them.

I do want us to sign a forward as a backup option. They are not going to be coming instead of Coutinho though and they won't solve our pressing needs in midfield.

M

MessiCam

What's with the Arnaiz hype? Just because he scored some goals in Segunda doesn't mean he is first team material. He'll be 23 soon and hasn't played a minute in Primera.

I’ve been following since his Valladolid days. I think he is quite promising...

Not everybody develops at the same pace and I’d much rather a flop come through via promotion than spending big on a potential flop from outside.

M

MessiCam

Let's see, they're starters who play well in a first division?

Does this automatically mean that they’re better or have more potential?

Anyway’s Bundesliga teams often promote very early. Means nothing as far as I’m concerned.

khaled_a_d

Does this automatically mean that they’re better or have more potential?

Anyway’s Bundesliga teams often promote very early. Means nothing as far as I’m concerned.

Bundesliga is a top 4 leagues in the world, Segunda? Doubt it is even top 15 to say at least.
So yeah, it means they are actually better considering they are even younger than him. He is 22 who is still very selfish and need to learn to play with his head up.
Your argument might be valid regarding Alena, but not with Arnauz
Anyway, I want neither of those, not sure Max is good enough for first team and would prefer to bet on Alena for back up position and Brandt will have to compete with Deulofeu and Denis.

Zincubus

Banned
I wonder if we're looking at John Stones at all ??

John Stones finally getting recognition for being an absolute top class player !
I've been getting slaughtered for years after raving about him 😊

John Stones has completed 191/194 passes (98.4% successful) in City's last two games.

108/109 vs. Stoke (99.1%)
83/85 vs. Napoli (97.7%)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hope that is just Sport's BS. Neither Brandt and Meyer are good enough. Brandt is useless really, he has pace but his bumbling feet failed him too many times, he might work in an EPL team but will not fit here. Meyer has stagnated a bit I felt, didn't break out and have any significant improvement since a couple of year ago.

Nothanks

We've been getting small and small rumors throughout the year that we're interested in Ajax's Matthijs de Ligt
just popped up again (not sure if reputable sources etc)

I personally don't watch much of ajax but since FM 16 I've bought this guy haha wonder if he's the real deal being 18 and all

Givenchy

I wonder if we're looking at John Stones at all ??

John Stones finally getting recognition for being an absolute top class player !
I've been getting slaughtered for years after raving about him ��

John Stones has completed 191/194 passes (98.4% successful) in City's last two games.

108/109 vs. Stoke (99.1%)
83/85 vs. Napoli (97.7%)

no chance he leaves City. hes english and Pep loves him, another oil club also..

we really need to start buying before players blow up and move to rich clubs. Davinson Sanchez is another, rumours we were scouting him and Eriksen last night well too fucking late :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans