Barca Transfers and Rumors

Trafalgar

It's funny how you put Arthur alongside those players like it's a guarantee that he will become the best midfielder in the world. For now Arthur is nothing but a gamble, there is a bigger chance that he will be worse than Denis and Gomes than that he will become a useful player for Barca

a 40M gamble ...

SeloBarca

It's funny how you put Arthur alongside those players like it's a guarantee that he will become the best midfielder in the world. For now Arthur is nothing but a gamble, there is a bigger chance that he will be worse than Denis and Gomes than that he will become a useful player for Barca

Demn you have a beef against him.

Sorry for people having hopes..
0% of the people here are saying he will be a goat, were just holding our thumbs considering we really really needs strenthening in our midfield.
More so when it comes to controll and delivering.

vlad

Hope that robert watched game yesterday and now he is focused more on n'zonzi, beast in midfield, strong techniwue and high workrate, he is DM, but im sure valverde would fit him well

vlad

Doesnt fit our style and we already have Paulinho for that job.

Do i need to say how superior is he comparing to paulinho? Paulinho should be sold next season

With n'zonzi, rakitic would have strong competition, which he lacks

hulinat

Do I need to say how hard it is to fit a player like N'zonzi into a team like Barca? He might be great for Sevilla but not for Barca.
Paulinho has all the qualities Nzonzi does too. Most likely he would be just as bad or actually worse in Barca since he's not that versatile anyway.

Trickykid

Do I need to say how hard it is to fit a player like N'zonzi into a team like Barca? He might be great for Sevilla but not for Barca.
Paulinho has all the qualities Nzonzi does too. Most likely he would be just as bad or actually worse in Barca since he's not that versatile anyway.

Absolute nonsense. N'zonzi and Paulino are nothing alike, not even close.
The former is a physical regista with great passing and ability on the ball, even though he usually keeps it simple, and the latter, well, he's Paulinho. It's like comparing Busi with Paulinho...

hulinat

Absolute nonsense. N'zonzi and Paulino are nothing alike, not even close.
The former is a physical regista with great passing and ability on the ball, even though he usually keeps it simple, and the latter, well, he's Paulinho. It's like comparing Busi with Paulinho...
Whatever. If you'd put Paulinho into a team like Sevilla he would look 100x better. I dont like Paulinho but he's a great player to sub in and links up well with other players like we saw at the start of the season

Trickykid

Whatever. If you'd put Paulinho into a team like Sevilla he would look 100x better. I dont like Paulinho but he's a great player to sub in and links up well with other players like we saw at the start of the season

Nah, not really. Paulinho would probably do better at Sevilla than here, but it would still be clear as day that he is not suited for Barça. N'zonzi on the other hand, I could see fit like a glove in Busi's position. Which coincidentally is the reason why he'll never play at Barça.

So no, not whatever...

hulinat

Nah, not really. Paulinho would probably do better at Sevilla than here, but it would still be clear as day that he is not suited for Barça. N'zonzi on the other hand, I could see fit like a glove in Busi's position. Which coincidentally is the reason why he'll never play at Barça.

So no, not whatever...

Nah I dont see it sorry. I'd much rather have Sergi cover for Busi or anyone from La Masia who is ready for the challenge.

Catta

Demn you have a beef against him.

Sorry for people having hopes..
0% of the people here are saying he will be a goat, were just holding our thumbs considering we really really needs strenthening in our midfield.
More so when it comes to controll and delivering.

I don't have a beef against him, I just don't trust those Brazilian flavor of the month transfers, and especially for the price Barca are paying. I would love it if he can become a great player for Barca, but I hate it how some of you overhype him like he's the solution of all our problems. For each great player coming from Brazil, there are 20 shit players, so you see why I have my doubts about him and all other players coming from Brazil

malvolio

Unfortunately, Nzonzi should have been transferred instead of Paulinho. I'm baffled that people see Paulinho as an actual option, even coming of the bench. The guy is a total disaster and can't string 2 passes together even if his life would depend on it.
I'm not saying that Nzonzi would have fit like a glove at Barca, but at least he is a football player. Paulinho is just a big slow, headless chicken who offers nothing to the team.

Last edited:

BigBarcaBoy

If you have told me when i saw nzonzi playing for blackburn doing wwe moves at anfield a few years ago that he would have been so good recently i would have just laughed

Home of Barca Fans