Barca Transfers and Rumors

vuji_31

Maybe PSG want 50 million for Rabiot and we are willing to pay 0 :blush:

In this scenario with this price tag I think it is Kante or Thiago.
I would like Pogba I think he has much more to offer in m9ore ofensive team.

We need replace for Suarez.

I see some rumours that Barca is willing to bring Dembele and some money for Hazard...What do you think if it is true.

Devils

I have a STRONG feeling that we are likely not going to see signing until the mid-late August.

Seems like we are prioritizing sales before everything else.

All of our key transfers: Yerry, Gomes, Cillessen(?) are all mostly linked to PL clubs and will probably not be sorted out until the week or two before Aug 9th.

Vidal, Rafinha, Marlon and Munir are all big question marks at the moment too. Club will have to get those players sorted out as well.

Givenchy

right now we should work on shifting the totally useless players, Vidal, Gomes and Douglas. Rafinha wouldn't be so bad to keep for a season

I haven't been following the transfer rumours today, is this 'secret' big name transfer Abidal is working on fakenews?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
On top of 1st team players we still have to figure out what to do with Cucu, Samper, Munir and Arnaiz.

Plenty of work to do for whoever is in charge. Segura, Abidal...

FC433

According to Sport we are selling both Mina and T Ver. Mina to PL and Ver to the Turkish L.

Our CBs are going to be Pique, Umtiti and CL. Cuenca will be called when he is needed.

BarçaBarça

A very very risky one.

Can't be worse than our current record. And other leagues can still buy/take on loan until 31st..

It usually ends up with us panicbuying after chasing one player the whole transferwindow

You're right - but sometimes we also dodge bullets and don't get them - like Di Maria :lol:
I wonder if it's going to be Willian or Rabiot we dodge this time - or maybe even both :thinking:

Joan

All I ask them to do is to get rid of Gomes and Vidal. Those two fuckers are ruining it all, mentality, team spirit, our cl hopes... get. them. out. of. the. club.

Home of Barca Fans