Barca Transfers and Rumors

vlad

^ I understand. But I do think that it is not really worth selling those who are U23 for anything less 10m. We may as well let them go for free. I think we should loan them to a suitable team and see how they develop. If they do well we can always sell them or bring them back.

Marlon is definitely a good player. I do not know how good he is going to be, but I have no doubt that if he gets the needed chances we can sell him for 20m+ Same with Mina. He may not be ideal for us, but he is definitely is not the player that we should get rid of for anything below 20m. I would rather take the 13m loss. And again we bought both Mina and Marlon for about 18m and worst case scenario we can sell them for 10m in two years.

I also believe that Munir is a great player and he showed that last season. He can be a 20m + player when he gets his chances.

Munir, Marlon, Mina and Arnáiz are a great investment; therefore, loaning them is the ideal approach.

I would keep Samper. He showed his loyalty when teams wanted him. He earned at least one full season with the first team.

samper wasnt great in barca B, couldnt make first 11 with granada and las palmas

you probably still think he is the next busquets

FC433

samper wasnt great in barca B, couldnt make first 11 with granada and las palmas

you probably still think he is the next busquets

Oh you did not get my point. I do not know if he is going to be a great player, but what I do know is that he earned one full season with the first team. He rejected offers when he was at his best and we should show our appreciation. He is 100% from La Masia and the least we could do is to give him a chance. Otherwise, we cannot really blame our youth when they leave.

Regarding his time at Barca B, I would assume that you did not really watch him? He was the best player there. But that does not mean much because Bartra was the same. Montoya was rated higher Carvajal and Gerard Deulofeu was too good to play there for more than a season.

gregorrin10

Will we actually be able to sell any of our dead weight??

I'm gonna be happy if we at least get rid of Gomes (who seems to be close to leaving, especially if the report on him not going on the US Tour is true), Vidal (is close to leaving too, will probably go back to Sevilla) and (at least) loan out Mina, (even though we should sell him and make a profit now that we can, cause he clearly doesn't and won't ever fit us), not expecting much more. And of course get De Jong, a real gem, and we also need that extra CM player, if Roberto is gonna stay primarily a RB, rotating with Semedo, which is extremely likely with Palencia now seemingly going to Girona.

Even though we need to get rid of so many more, there's Marlon, Rafinha, Munir/Paco (preferably Paco for me, cause he would fetch us more, plus Munir is at least as good, but more versatile and better with the ball), not to mention Lord Douglas. :lol:

In any case, whoever we do get rid of, i hope it's mainly by selling, (i would only loan out Munir and Samper, even though i would actually keep them in the team and rather get some good money for Paco), tired of these endless loans, especially since there's always with no mandatory option to buy, so the clubs are screwing around with us, getting a player for a year, then of course not exercising the option and then they come back after a few weeks, thinking they can screw us into loaning to them again. Time to sell to the PL more, at least there clubs have money and can actually buy for some more, not like Serie A, where all clubs are cheap bastards.

I wish we could sell Gomes to the PL too, but we'll likely send him on loan back to Valencia and he'll be back next summer, just like Douglas, who is like an annoying fly that way. Same goes for Mina, who would be perfect for a middle table PL club, but will probably end up on loan in La Liga as well, i can see him going to Betis or even Sevilla as the actual replacement for Lenglet.

Last edited:

vuji_31

We can sell Dembele alwayas he is young and talented.Maybe not best suited for our style but we can sell him for good amount of the money always.
Coutinho is great for our style in his first 20 games he score 10 and asisted 9 for Barcelona.

We need some twiks in midfield and buying some real number 9 for plan B if plan A goes wrong.
I would prefere someone tall and strong in the air.

Thiago10

It scares me that nothing seems to happen. Our squad is nowhere near ready if we want to compete for CL next year. Just signing Arthur (of whom I doubt he will make a major impact in his first season) is a decent start but it won't be enough. Same for De Jong, who seems to be our primary target.

We still need one world class signing, whether it's a midfielder like Thiago or a winger like Hazard (in that case Coutinho would move to CM).

Devils

[tw]1019325423602339841[/tw]

OJO saying we are prioritizing selling players right now before the next round of signings.

#OJO

BREAKING

[tw]1019333494940434433[/tw]

BILD breaking that Thaigo wants Barca return...perhaps the alternative to Rabiot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ojo is such a fraud lmao.

Basically repeated what MD and Sport said yesterday.

The hit he took to his reputation last summer will haunt him forever. Unless he gets a big scoop before anyone else he's in the lowest tier when it comes to transfer news.

Vilarrubi

Ojo is such a fraud lmao.

Basically repeated what MD and Sport said yesterday.

The hit he took to his reputation last summer will haunt him forever. Unless he gets a big scoop before anyone else he's in the lowest tier when it comes to transfer news.

What did he say last summer? Wasn’t really following the transfer window last season

Home of Barca Fans