Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
I'd love to see Pogba in our midfield !!

Busquets sitting behind Pogba and Coutinho would be marvellous..

Looks like he may be off to Real Madrid sadly ..

FinBarcelonafan

Pogba with Real? Would be one more reason to dislike him along with his ugly hair styles. I don't like the way he acts. Neymar syndrome almost.

Givenchy

Pogba would be a fucking disaster in our midfield dude.. the guy has no defensive discipline atall which is why United are having issues with him, if we didn't get Coutinho it might work but i think Phil suits our style better

he'll move to PSG/Madrid within 2-3 years

Zincubus

Banned
Pogba would be a fucking disaster in our midfield dude.. the guy has no defensive discipline atall which is why United are having issues with him, if we didn't get Coutinho it might work but i think Phil suits our style better

he'll move to PSG/Madrid within 2-3 years

I'd imagine that both Couthino and Pogba could together adapt their games to play well as a pair especially with Busquets behind them all the time ..

Givenchy

I'd imagine that both Couthino and Pogba could together adapt their games to play well as a pair especially with Busquets behind them all the time ..

Pogba can't adapt though.. thats one of the main problems with him at United. at Juve when he looked a top player he had Vidal and Pirlo pulling the strings, take that away and you get a player whos great for the highlight reel but in the big games goes hiding.

I saw people comparing him to Zidane a little while back so I started watching him alot more lately and i just dont see it. I think Coutinho will end up the better player

at 90m he's a steal, the guy obviously has talent, I'd like to watch him under Pep

Zincubus

Banned
Pogba can't adapt though.. thats one of the main problems with him at United. at Juve when he looked a top player he had Vidal and Pirlo pulling the strings, take that away and you get a player whos great for the highlight reel but in the big games goes hiding.

I saw people comparing him to Zidane a little while back so I started watching him alot more lately and i just dont see it. I think Coutinho will end up the better player

at 90m he's a steal, the guy obviously has talent, I'd like to watch him under Pep

More suggestions today that he'll be off to RealMadread in the summer .

At worst ManU will make a huge profit on him after being slaughtered for paying so much for him .

We do the opposite usually .... although even Neymar's buy and sell figures are looking suspicious ...

GoGGi

Pep Guardiola wants to add Napoli midfielder Jorginho (26) to his Manchester City squad after being impressed by him in the Champions League. He would cost at least €30m (£26.5m), with Napoli in negotiations to sign Maycon from Corinthians as a replacement. [Premium Sport]

Why the F... we dont go for him?! He is fantastic..

Last edited:

Givenchy

More suggestions today that he'll be off to RealMadread in the summer .

At worst ManU will make a huge profit on him after being slaughtered for paying so much for him .

We do the opposite usually .... although even Neymar's buy and sell figures are looking suspicious ...

I doubt this summer since Madrid will probably get De Gea from United

vueling

Pep Guardiola wants to add Napoli midfielder Jorginho (26) to his Manchester City squad after being impressed by him in the Champions League. He would cost at least €30m (£26.5m), with Napoli in negotiations to sign Maycon from Corinthians as a replacement. [Premium Sport]

Why the F... we dont go for him?! He is fantastic..

Because we have enough *inhos already

Home of Barca Fans